Very happy new owner and member

This is a discussion on Very happy new owner and member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bought a WRX and few weeks ago and it ran amazingly fast, then the turbo packed in. Sweat running down ...

Very happy new owner and member

Bought a WRX and few weeks ago and it ran amazingly fast, then the turbo packed in. Sweat running down my head i took it to a Subaru main dealer in Blackburn, 1 day and 269 later i had a full service , but no turbo.

Did some research and found ScobbyClinic's website, a little less sweat was running now. Rang them up and spoke to Kev ( really nice guy ) and he said "Bring it over, we can sort it".

Wow, so confident that i had no choice , booked it in for yesterday.

Arrived and the attitude of Kev and his staff was fantastic.

2 guys ( i think one was mark ) took my pride and joy for a run, 15 minutes later they came back and started taking my car apart. 45 minutes later it was done. The linkage from the waste valve had come off. Bloody hell i thought, these guys are amazing.

Whilst i was waiting there was a bloke from a Scooby magazine that i had been chatting too whilst waiting, he suggested getting a Dyno run done, just to see what my car was putting out.

I thought, why not, so mark ( i think ) got it strapped down and i went to watch. Flippin heck, he had to redo the dyno run because he did not believe what results the dyno came up with.

230 torque and 310.5 bhp , i am a very happy chappy and i would highly recommend ScoobyClinic.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats and welcome!
    member of teh sex... i mean bugeye mafia (#92)

All i need to do now is learn how to drive it properly

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC