Finally took a couple pics of my '11 DGM WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Finally took a couple pics of my '11 DGM WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Picked this up back at the end of August, and currently has ~3200 miles. Have some hella supertones, RA UR ...

Finally took a couple pics of my '11 DGM WRX

Picked this up back at the end of August, and currently has ~3200 miles. Have some hella supertones, RA UR mudflaps, 35% tint all around, and will be picking up a lip once JNA or someone else releases one for the '11.

Just rolled into work and snapped a couple in the parking lot, so lighting/positioning/everything else is definitely less than optimal.

And the facebook sticker is on there because that's where I work.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks good! I am thinking about getting those horns too. Was it easy to install them. I'm getting the rally armor flaps too as soon as they get them out for the '11 sedans
    2011 obsidian black pearl limited wrx

Quote Originally Posted by hcancino View Post
    Looks good! I am thinking about getting those horns too. Was it easy to install them. I'm getting the rally armor flaps too as soon as they get them out for the '11 sedans
    The horns probably took me 45 minutes to install, and most of that was spent getting the grille off.

where did you order/purchase the horns from? did they have a 2011 specific wiring harness or can you use the 06/07 versions just fine?
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

can someone explain the obsession with the hella supertone horns? whats the deal? i know the horn sounds a little pansyish (i like to make words up ), but why?
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Dude that's fookin' awesome!!!

Man I can't get enough of the DGM...a lot of guys are getting their cars in DGM but I don't care - it's such a great color.

By the way, your photos are the best yet for showing just what DGM looks like that I've seen yet - bad light/positioning aside they look great.
    Last edited by nath75; 11-02-2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention...

I used the generic wiring harness. All it has are leads to the battery and a relay, so there's nothing that would be unique between the years.

As for the supertones, I thought they looked cool in the grille, and the stock horn is REALLY dinky. I live in a city, so I use them very often, and for like $60, they're great for getting peoples' attention when they're distracted/wandering into my lane. It was also fun rolling through the streets yesterday and honking like crazy after the Giants won the World Series!

Quote Originally Posted by dbya rx View Post
    can someone explain the obsession with the hella supertone horns? whats the deal? i know the horn sounds a little pansyish (i like to make words up ), but why?
    Basically I think people like to see the red peeking through the grille.

Childish? yes. But I think they look sexy too.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

does look sexy indeed. I'm on the fence on getting them. only $51 @ amazon.sweeet.

Quote Originally Posted by dbya rx View Post
    To put the fear of God into those a-holes that try to drift into your lane on the highway...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    To put the fear of God into those a-holes that try to drift into your lane on the highway...
    +1
    2011 obsidian black pearl limited wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    So true that's the very reason why I want them!
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome looking WRX! I like the Hellas.
    Also the 35% tint looks nice.

If I may ask what does your custom tag Get Kong mean?
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

awesome car except......the facebook sticker.....even if you do work there lol..its just very out of place and its crooked..

Nice... I would've rather seen you with a sedan, but to each their own. I wish those wheels would've come standard on the older WRXs.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.