New Subie owner

This is a discussion on New Subie owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got my first Subaru about 5 days ago. 08 Impreza. Kinda got forced into buying it. Lease on my ...

New Subie owner

I got my first Subaru about 5 days ago. 08 Impreza. Kinda got forced into buying it. Lease on my other car was almost up, and couldn't be without a car. First choice was an 09 Wrx, but things don't always go as planned this day and age. I figured, "08 Impreza vs no Subie at all??" Obviously Id take the Impreza. So far, I love it. I was driving 07 Mustang GT before, but a Subie is like heaven compared to it.

Now the fun part starts. Planning on modding it as much as I can and honestly don't know where to start. I guess I'm kinda just looking for some advice on what to start with. I mean, tints, tail/headlights and a system I can take care of myself, but all the rest is open for ideas/tips

Thanks guyssssss

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

assuming you went to the 2.5i non turbo?

that's gotta be a bit rough coming from the GT...

Still a noob to subaru's but I have had a few Mustangs over the years and now learning about these cars...

I have pretty much read that it is a waste of time/money to Mod for power on the 2.5i best thing to do is suspension mods to make it more "fun" to drive or I guess start saving for the WRX.