Hopefull future 2011 WRX owner....few ?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Hopefull future 2011 WRX owner....few ?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Eric05mx Ya, I wasn't complaining. I had the payment figured out to be 5.xx and he says ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Ya, I wasn't complaining. I had the payment figured out to be $245.xx and he says umm.. no I don't think that was it.. I'm thinking wtf and he says well, I actually got you 2.3 so it's less. Not something you would expect from a dealer for sure.
    Yup. .it's really nice to have a good deal & to have a car that you love!

hmmm, we can safely say they badly need to sell car. I was at the dealership on a bad morning (rain/gloomy), & nobody was there except me... They were the one who was aggresively offering price..

BTW, I have a sales guy at age 24 and he told me there is not much money (commission) because bunch go to internet rather than going straight to the dealership!!!

Good luck to everyone!
    2011 WRX HB in WR blue

budding audiophile

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice thanks for the info guys. Keep it coming.

I find it funny there are so many people trading in crv's I am also trading in a crv but mine is a 2000

I'm not trading one in but I had a 1999 CRV and loved it.
    Too bad my ex totaled it, but that is another story

Quote Originally Posted by felsea62 View Post
    I think mine may have required 1000 because I am only 21, this might have thrown up a red flag when I went in and said I want to order a wrx. They probably thought I wouldn't be able to afford it .
    When I ordered mine I was 20. I didnt turn 21 till the week before it arrived. They only asked for $500. They did require one of my parents social tho just to make sure I was really going to buy it. They also claimed that there was no 2.9 avaiable for the wrx. The funny thing is that they did forget to collect my $6000 down payment before I left and didn't even realize it till 3 days later.
    2011 obsidian black pearl limited wrx

Quote Originally Posted by hcancino View Post
    When I ordered mine I was 20. I didnt turn 21 till the week before it arrived. They only asked for $500. They did require one of my parents social tho just to make sure I was really going to buy it. They also claimed that there was no 2.9 avaiable for the wrx. The funny thing is that they did forget to collect my $6000 down payment before I left and didn't even realize it till 3 days later.
    I am 21 and was only required 500...but it varies by dealer.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

I'm 23 and a deposit was never even mentioned...in fact I never showed any form of ID. I got to the dealership to look at a 2006 sti they had in stock and saw the 2011 wrx (I had never seen one). My dealer said "let's drive it" and tossed me the keys. I feel like if someone were to back out on a 2011 order the dealership wouldn't have any problem selling it from the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolycooly View Post
    I'm 23 and a deposit was never even mentioned...in fact I never showed any form of ID. I got to the dealership to look at a 2006 sti they had in stock and saw the 2011 wrx (I had never seen one). My dealer said "let's drive it" and tossed me the keys. I feel like if someone were to back out on a 2011 order the dealership wouldn't have any problem selling it from the lot.
    That's the main reason my dealer said they have no problem with a refundable deposit. If the deal falls through, they can get the car off the lot no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dluk08 View Post
    That's the main reason my dealer said they have no problem with a refundable deposit. If the deal falls through, they can get the car off the lot no problem.
    Should have mentioned...my deposit was also totally refundable.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123