MY05 Impreza 2.5 RS

This is a discussion on MY05 Impreza 2.5 RS within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup peeps, picked this 1 up yesterday. I had a choice between this and a 03 WRX. Honestly I am ...

MY05 Impreza 2.5 RS

Sup peeps, picked this 1 up yesterday.
    I had a choice between this and a 03 WRX.
    Honestly I am not ready for the WRX (financially).
    So, the next best thing...

Will take better pix soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2298.jpg   IMG_2301.jpg   IMG_2289.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thanx SD
    been a memeber here for a while though.
    but thanx

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry Lano you're of course right. I looked back and saw your thread about the GX you had in ZA. I looked at the 2.5 photo but not your avatar initially. Congrats on the car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thanx SD

I am enjoying it so far. only thing holding me back is that I got caught on a radar day b4 yesterday doing 120k in a 60 zone. so I might have to appear in court cause it was way over the speed limit. so I am not really feeling all that well cause I got some stress on my hands.

But otherwise, I'm cool with it. Love the handling. It has much more power than the 2.0GX also.