MY05 Impreza 2.5 RS

This is a discussion on MY05 Impreza 2.5 RS within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup peeps, picked this 1 up yesterday. I had a choice between this and a 03 WRX. Honestly I am ...

MY05 Impreza 2.5 RS

Sup peeps, picked this 1 up yesterday.
    I had a choice between this and a 03 WRX.
    Honestly I am not ready for the WRX (financially).
    So, the next best thing...

Will take better pix soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2298.jpg   IMG_2301.jpg   IMG_2289.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thanx SD
    been a memeber here for a while though.
    but thanx

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry Lano you're of course right. I looked back and saw your thread about the GX you had in ZA. I looked at the 2.5 photo but not your avatar initially. Congrats on the car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thanx SD

I am enjoying it so far. only thing holding me back is that I got caught on a radar day b4 yesterday doing 120k in a 60 zone. so I might have to appear in court cause it was way over the speed limit. so I am not really feeling all that well cause I got some stress on my hands.

But otherwise, I'm cool with it. Love the handling. It has much more power than the 2.0GX also.