Well Hello there
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Well Hello there within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all! new to the forum and soon to be new to the subaru community. but not new to cars, ...

Well Hello there

Hi all! new to the forum and soon to be new to the subaru community. but not new to cars, motors and the like. a little about me, some of my past rides include a '85 300zx turbo (first car) '94 Integra GSR, '91 240sx coupe SR20 swap, and most recently '02 RSX Type-s. so as you can see i ive been back and forth between the honda and nissan community. i should have bought an 02 wrx when i purchased the rsx but you live and learn. Im planning on purchasing a 2011 wrx, not 100% sure if i want/need the STI. id love to have the 6-speed, brembos, and limited diffs, but idk if there worth the 8k/$120ish extra a month for a mostly DD. so more than likely ill be purchasing a base wrx. if i ever decide to go BT i might regret not getting the sti but only time will tell. ive done a ton of research and pretty much know what i want as far as options and mods. im back from iraq in March so anyone in the Las Vegas area keep a lookout!! lol ill be the 5-door with orange FF plates. sorry for the sorta long intro post.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site

The STI is not for everyone, and the WRX is becoming a much more competitive option. Enjoy the new car!
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

thanks for the welcomes. it seems like you guys have a really helpful laid back community here, looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Dude! I just got back from Iraq (VBC - ugh) about 3 weeks ago and let me tell you - you're in for a long 6 months of anxious drooling anguish over waiting to get your car! I ordered mine in early August and just got it late last week, and all this was after waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting for redeployment...

It's a good way to kill some time though. Good luck to you and we'll see you in a few short months. You're going to love your car.

haha tell me about it! ive been drooling for months already, still got 4 more to go. dang sniperhill connection takes SO long to bring up pictures. but i have internet over here none the less so i cant really complain. good to hear you got your hands on one though! im sure the wait was worth it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.