First Subaru! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on First Subaru! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zax You can come by hood dampers for pretty cheap. I use them on my 03. Oh ...

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    You can come by hood dampers for pretty cheap. I use them on my 03.

Oh BTW, UofM FTL!
    Don't need them now that I have the '11 only, but thanks for the offer.

State keeps looking better and better, Cousins has really picked up his game as he's matured. I say eff everyone when they're playing UofM but I still root on all big ten teams, except oGAYo. Stupid ****eyes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very nice ride! I find myself wishing I got the DGM at times. Looks great in the sun.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

I ordered a DGM...then switched and got WRB...DGM is real nice but i've had black and gray cars for my last 3 between me and my wife...WRB ftw!!! picked it up today and couldn't be happier

very nice

Very nice. I'm trying to get a limited sedan in the DGM. I almost had one on a dealer trade but it was sold the day before they called on it. Very nice color. Only problem with metallic gray is that it's extremely tough to paint match. I currently have a galaxy gray mazda3 and had to have a bumper painted 3 times to get it close. Congrats on the Rex man!

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine_man View Post
    Very nice. I'm trying to get a limited sedan in the DGM. I almost had one on a dealer trade but it was sold the day before they called on it. Very nice color. Only problem with metallic gray is that it's extremely tough to paint match. I currently have a galaxy gray mazda3 and had to have a bumper painted 3 times to get it close. Congrats on the Rex man!
    I had my DGM hood repainted by a dealership and it matched perfectly. Probably depends on how good the body shop is.

Quote Originally Posted by economatic View Post
    I had my DGM hood repainted by a dealership and it matched perfectly. Probably depends on how good the body shop is.
    Whew! Good to know. I have DGM too. One of the reasons I chose the color was 'cause I figured it would be easy to fix/color match. This is really the first grey car I've owned. I'm planning on getting WRB in 2020 when I replace my '11.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Congratulations to all of you new subaru owners. I'm sure you'll love the subaru as much as I do. My husband is currently waiting on a 2011 STI.

Yeah my dad who was with me when we first looked at them was pushing the WRB but I LOVE DGM, yeah youre right the way it looks in the sun, geeze it looks 10x better than my Z ever did lol I was also looking at the SWP that paint is really nice too

Can you post like 50 more pics please? I wont be able to make my purchase for another month or so and would help me pass the time lol. Make some youtube vids too, take off work if needed chop chop!

Quote Originally Posted by VettyInsane View Post
    Can you post like 50 more pics please? I wont be able to make my purchase for another month or so and would help me pass the time lol. Make some youtube vids too, take off work if needed chop chop!
    obsessed much?

Man, I really can't wait until you get your car - that's going to be some major time-killing right there
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by poly_poly-man View Post
    obsessed much?
    Case and point for the majority of us...
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Ok here ya go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 012.jpg   013.jpg   014.jpg   015.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by VettyInsane View Post
    I know you are debating between black and gray so here are a few more pics of mine I took today for comparison....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx 018.jpg   wrx 019.jpg   wrx 021.jpg  
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

wow it looks awesome! im stuck between buying a WRB or DGM. not sure which i want. congrats on the purchase and let the modding begin!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.