oh boy... 2011 or 2009? Decisions, decisions.... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on oh boy... 2011 or 2009? Decisions, decisions.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Rejor11 A very nice vehicle. You will have to get some pics up and let us see what it ...

Hey Rejor11

A very nice vehicle.

You will have to get some pics up and let us see what it looks like in white!

And let me know the spec cos there is a couple of different ones.

Whats the warranty terms over there ? over here I think they have two maybe three years with Subaru?

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

Remember ! DON'T swerve for Bambi !

Regards
    Martin

Ps Pleased for you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If they sell you a car for $1000 below invoice then they made their money up on the trade in. They don't care where the money comes from, just that they made their money.

Don't ever think you came out ahead, because they're in business to make money, they won't make a deal that they're not going to make money on.

That's not evil, it's just business.
    2009 WRX - South Denver, CO

Well, they essentially sold me a 2010 WRX with less than 8k miles on it for 18 grand before taxes and title, which, I think, is pretty close to a steal. I know that KBB trade in value is 19k. So they either got the car for cheap, or sold the car that was bought to replace it for a bunch of money, or both. Either way, they didn't make much off of me.

Rejor11s 2010

Hey guys

Don't know what the score is in the US but I can assure you that you would not get a 2010 in the uk for that price unless the dude selling it was in desperate desperate need of cash by the next day!!!!!!

Marty

Just to Clarify

A 2010 over here new STARTS atŁ21400 from what I have seen.
    Thats approx $32100

Marty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.