Call me part of the family!!!

This is a discussion on Call me part of the family!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, I've had a couple of posts on here and I finally found and bought a WRX. I sold ...

Call me part of the family!!!

Hello everyone, I've had a couple of posts on here and I finally found and bought a WRX. I sold my 2002 Mazda Miata Special Edition 6 speed.

I bought a 2005 WRX bone stock (single DIN alpine headunit is the only upgrade) I'm happy to consider myself a proud REX owner and there will be many future mods to come. So you'll be seeing me a lot more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congratz... post some pictures of your new rex... how many miles and what did you pay? (If you don't mind me asking)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the family
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Congratz... post some pictures of your new rex... how many miles and what did you pay? (If you don't mind me asking)
    Pics I will have soon enough, once I get some free time to go get legit pictures. Miles 40k, price 17k (got it at carmax)

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the WRX!
    05 WRX FTW!

What's the color/body style?
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    Pics I will have soon enough, once I get some free time to go get legit pictures. Miles 40k, price 17k (got it at carmax)
    That sounds like a good buy... low mileage and bone stock is always good...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi WRX View Post
    Congrats on the WRX!
    05 WRX FTW!

What's the color/body style?
    It's silver, and here is a picture, please don't judge the fail photography w/ the blown highlights etc.

I Support ClubWRX
    How do you like the Rebel XS? Are you shooting the kit 18-55? I like your sky hues and the grey looks really nice too. It looks like a very high bang for the buck camera setup.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Gorgeous. Welcome
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    How do you like the Rebel XS? Are you shooting the kit 18-55? I like your sky hues and the grey looks really nice too. It looks like a very high bang for the buck camera setup.
    Absolutely love the camera, I'm not a hardcore photographer, or doing freelance work. It's just a hobby, and this camera really fit the bill. Yes it's the 18-55 so it's hard to get good DOF unless I'm really close to the subject. I'm looking at a bigger lens, which one thou I'm not sure. But if you want a good camera any of the Rebel series should be perfect for you. If you have any questions on the camera as well let me know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    Absolutely love the camera, I'm not a hardcore photographer, or doing freelance work. It's just a hobby, and this camera really fit the bill. Yes it's the 18-55 so it's hard to get good DOF unless I'm really close to the subject. I'm looking at a bigger lens, which one thou I'm not sure. But if you want a good camera any of the Rebel series should be perfect for you. If you have any questions on the camera as well let me know.
    I think they are a great idea because of their small size. If it's too big to carry and left at home it won't matter how good it is, after all. The Rebels are brilliant for taking along.

The EF 70-200 L comes in several versions, and the most inexpensive is F/4. No IS, but still L glass. If you don't mind the "look at me, I'm advertising Canon for free!" colour (or can cover it) you might rent one and see how you like it. Good value IMO.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I think they are a great idea because of their small size. If it's too big to carry and left at home it won't matter how good it is, after all. The Rebels are brilliant for taking along.

The EF 70-200 L comes in several versions, and the most inexpensive is F/4. No IS, but still L glass. If you don't mind the "look at me, I'm advertising Canon for free!" colour (or can cover it) you might rent one and see how you like it. Good value IMO.
    Yeah, I always forget about renting I'll have to consider that once I get some free time. And I was looking for ~200 lens. Don't think I'll need much more zoom than that for what I'm doing.

How do you like the Rebel XS?
    BTW how did you know I have a Rebel XS

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome and congrats on the scooby

SD_GR musta DL'd yer image and looked at the get information on the image
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition