new and need help :(((

This is a discussion on new and need help :((( within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi new today can anyone tell me were i can get some info on why my 00 uk turbo stalls ...

hi new today can anyone tell me were i can get some info on why my 00 uk turbo stalls when i give her socks) and dump clutch and brake. i thought of it being the idal control valve so cleaned and reused but still happens

car details
    3in ss from turbo to rear box
    uprated fuel pump
    forester sti turbo
    uprated plugs and injectors
    mapped to 320bhp

this only happened since i took her on the tack so dont realy know what has happened )
    i have had my baby for 4 years and all mods happened in my first year when money was easy lol)
    if anyone could help please feel free lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

could it be vacum hoses??

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the idle erratic? Look for vacuum leaks etc., that's where I'd start. You're sure you're getting fuel OK?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.