Waiting
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Waiting within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, I just ordered my first Subaru. I purchased the 2011 Limited WRX. My sales rep told me that ...

Waiting

Hello all,

I just ordered my first Subaru. I purchased the 2011 Limited WRX. My sales rep told me that the car would arrive between 4-8 weeks. How long did you all have to wait to get yours? The anticipation is killing me. I cant wait to be behind the wheel of my new Subie.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on the purchase and welcome!

immeffer's took just over 6 weeks, he did a good chronological write up in the car purchasing forum.
    2008 OBP STi
    traded in: 2004 PSM WRX
    Stink Eye Mob #25
    08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery...

Congrats man! When I ordered mine they said 6 to 8 weeks but it arrived in 3 weeks (24 days)
    2011 obsidian black pearl limited wrx

Quote Originally Posted by hcancino View Post
    Congrats man! When I ordered mine they said 6 to 8 weeks but it arrived in 3 weeks (24 days)
    Nice I hope that can be true for me! I am driving my wife nuts, I am so antsy, and all I seem to talk about is the car! So excited for the upgrade from my Nissan Sentra

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.