I did it! Just put my order in for.........
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I did it! Just put my order in for......... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Limited hatch back SWP, short throw shifter, all weather floor mats!!! So happy , it's going to be along 8-12 ...

I did it! Just put my order in for.........

Limited hatch back SWP, short throw shifter, all weather floor mats!!! So happy, it's going to be along 8-12 weeks!! Hopefully X-Mas comes early

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow that's a long wait, but I suppose it's worth it when you're getting what you exactly want.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats, have fun!
    SD
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

congrats man! i got a limited myself. thats a long wait tho 8 to 12 weeks. i ordered mine on the last day of august and they said 6 to 8 weeks and it came 25 days later. maybe its bc you got the swp.
    2011 obsidian black pearl limited wrx

congrats. i bought a 2010 limited hatch and ive loved every second behind the wheel...good luck waiting tho...
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Quote Originally Posted by hcancino View Post
    congrats man! i got a limited myself. thats a long wait tho 8 to 12 weeks. i ordered mine on the last day of august and they said 6 to 8 weeks and it came 25 days later. maybe its bc you got the swp.
    I am on the West Coast so I'm hoping for a little sooner delivery. This is a test in patience, they say old age brings patience, but i'm only 41!! SO STOKED!!!!!

Congrats on the order! SWP is a great color...seriously I'm in love with it. I think I'm going to paint my house SWP.

The car is worth the wait...and if it's encouraging for you I'll let you know I was quoted at 8 weeks for delivery and received mine in about 3 weeks. I'm located in Southern California.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    Congrats on the order! SWP is a great color...seriously I'm in love with it. I think I'm going to paint my house SWP.

The car is worth the wait...and if it's encouraging for you I'll let you know I was quoted at 8 weeks for delivery and received mine in about 3 weeks. I'm located in Southern California.
    Thank you for the reply, this is very encouraging! I'm located in San Jose area but out on the coast. I'll be looking for the ship!

Supposedly the shipments come through Seattle, so you may be even better off than me

...not to get your hopes up or anything
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Ok well I guess I won't be looking for the ship But I will not let my phone run out of battery power! HAHA, man I'm dying already, this is going to be tougher than I thought!

Congrats the wait isn't too bad I ordered a limited wrx hatch in swp and today marks 10 weeks mine should be here wednesday. I hope you get yours sooner rather then later.
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.