New kid from Va..

This is a discussion on New kid from Va.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How's it goin' guys? I'm Blake and I sometimes drive my s13 240sx.. I'm looking for a new, fun daily ...

New kid from Va..

How's it goin' guys? I'm Blake and I sometimes drive my s13 240sx.. I'm looking for a new, fun daily to retire my boring, big Towncar.. I'm dead set on buying an impreza wrx to DD.. I look forward to learning a lot about these vehicular devices.. For those who care, I'm currently building my s13 for next year's drift season..
    Here's a picture of the s13.. (I hate my knock offs so give me a break.. Real wheels +5 lug soon)
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-15-2010 at 02:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. I love Town Cars! If you have pics, I'd love to see it.

I've edited out the links in your signature as neither belongs to a registered vendor. Vendors are welcome on the site! To become a vendor, please contact Tim, BlazinWRX, the site's admin. Thanks.

Enjoy the forum and again, Welcome!

SD
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Nice looking S13 man. She looks clean. Let us know when you start to drift, I wanna see pics and vids!

I Support ClubWRX
    Actually the garage itself looks fabulous, congrats, I like it!
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

That's fine.. I haven't read any rules yet...

My younger brother backed into it knocking out a tooth.. I absolutely love this car!
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-15-2010 at 04:03 PM.

where in VA you At??? Im in the west end of Richmond. HOLLER!

I Support ClubWRX
    I like the white, it always seem to wear better than the usual black on the Town Car.

I am in Fishersville.. In between Charlottesville and Harrisonburg.. Basically staunton..

I love white towncars but black ones are my favorite with the wheels I have.. The only thing is, is that black looks to limo-ish..

Your not too far from me then. I live in Broadway, just north of Harrisonburg. Are you planning to drift at Summit Point? Great track. Welcome!
    2006 WRX
    Opensource STG 2, Epic Engineering
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #032

http://s258.photobucket.com/home/joesubaru7/index
    DD: 2001 2.5RS
    Old: 1998 2.5RS [url]

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome.

so, did you have an s14 & wreck it?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckedS14 View Post
    I am in Fishersville.. In between Charlottesville and Harrisonburg.. Basically staunton..

I love white towncars but black ones are my favorite with the wheels I have.. The only thing is, is that black looks to limo-ish..
    White is rarer, at least here, and it looks "cooler" (literally; black cars seem to be furnaces in the hot sun we get). I think the wheels look good on either.

I haven't ever wrecked anything.. I bought my first s14 after it had been hit in the front and the name kind of stuck..

Joe, I don't plan on drifting too much at Summit but I will be there a lot with a buddy of mine in his FC and only hit the track every once in a while. I'll have to completely relearn my s13 once the motor swap is done.. I'm starting the season with a bone stock Ka and welded then throwing a 383ci sbc in it.. We'll have to meet up someday. I'm in Harrisonburg all the time.

SD, I LOVE white cars. I agree about black cars!