New kid from Va..

This is a discussion on New kid from Va.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How's it goin' guys? I'm Blake and I sometimes drive my s13 240sx.. I'm looking for a new, fun daily ...

New kid from Va..

How's it goin' guys? I'm Blake and I sometimes drive my s13 240sx.. I'm looking for a new, fun daily to retire my boring, big Towncar.. I'm dead set on buying an impreza wrx to DD.. I look forward to learning a lot about these vehicular devices.. For those who care, I'm currently building my s13 for next year's drift season..
    Here's a picture of the s13.. (I hate my knock offs so give me a break.. Real wheels +5 lug soon)
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-15-2010 at 02:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. I love Town Cars! If you have pics, I'd love to see it.

I've edited out the links in your signature as neither belongs to a registered vendor. Vendors are welcome on the site! To become a vendor, please contact Tim, BlazinWRX, the site's admin. Thanks.

Enjoy the forum and again, Welcome!

SD
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Nice looking S13 man. She looks clean. Let us know when you start to drift, I wanna see pics and vids!

I Support ClubWRX
    Actually the garage itself looks fabulous, congrats, I like it!
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

That's fine.. I haven't read any rules yet...

My younger brother backed into it knocking out a tooth.. I absolutely love this car!
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-15-2010 at 04:03 PM.

where in VA you At??? Im in the west end of Richmond. HOLLER!

I Support ClubWRX
    I like the white, it always seem to wear better than the usual black on the Town Car.

I am in Fishersville.. In between Charlottesville and Harrisonburg.. Basically staunton..

I love white towncars but black ones are my favorite with the wheels I have.. The only thing is, is that black looks to limo-ish..

Your not too far from me then. I live in Broadway, just north of Harrisonburg. Are you planning to drift at Summit Point? Great track. Welcome!
    2006 WRX
    Opensource STG 2, Epic Engineering
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #032

http://s258.photobucket.com/home/joesubaru7/index
    DD: 2001 2.5RS
    Old: 1998 2.5RS [url]

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome.

so, did you have an s14 & wreck it?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckedS14 View Post
    I am in Fishersville.. In between Charlottesville and Harrisonburg.. Basically staunton..

I love white towncars but black ones are my favorite with the wheels I have.. The only thing is, is that black looks to limo-ish..
    White is rarer, at least here, and it looks "cooler" (literally; black cars seem to be furnaces in the hot sun we get). I think the wheels look good on either.

I haven't ever wrecked anything.. I bought my first s14 after it had been hit in the front and the name kind of stuck..

Joe, I don't plan on drifting too much at Summit but I will be there a lot with a buddy of mine in his FC and only hit the track every once in a while. I'll have to completely relearn my s13 once the motor swap is done.. I'm starting the season with a bone stock Ka and welded then throwing a 383ci sbc in it.. We'll have to meet up someday. I'm in Harrisonburg all the time.

SD, I LOVE white cars. I agree about black cars!