First time Subaru owner - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First time Subaru owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by VettyInsane That thing is beautiful man! Love that first pic, can you post more? Also do all ...

Quote Originally Posted by VettyInsane View Post
    That thing is beautiful man! Love that first pic, can you post more?

Also do all 2011 wrx models have that chrome edge going along the bottom of all the door windows?
    Thanks, Here is the only other pic I have of it after I got the windows done and removed the trunk badges. If time allows I am going to clean it up this weekend and take some pics. Almost got 600 miles on her...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx 016.jpg  
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looking good!
    If you have everything under control you're going too slow.
    Bugeye Mafia #218 XPT gm bcs stage 2
    my mods
    HIGH MILEAGE CLUB
    ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECH.

Man I was dead set on DGM until I saw these pics with the tint. Ive seen the DGM in person but not the black yet Decisions decisions

Quote Originally Posted by VettyInsane View Post
    Man I was dead set on DGM until I saw these pics with the tint. Ive seen the DGM in person but not the black yet Decisions decisions
    DGM does look good also but I don't plan on changing the rims and didn't want the car to be the same color as the wheels. Black is very tough to keep looking good so it depends on how you treat your vehicles if it's for you. For example, once I have kids black is out of the question. I have never liked white on any vehicle but after seeing pics of a 2011 satin white pearl wrx with tinted windows and the gun metal wheels I'm pretty sure that would be my next pick. Good luck with which ever your choose!
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.