Hope for 2011 WRX approval!

This is a discussion on Hope for 2011 WRX approval! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, the salesman that I've been in contact with for the passed couple of months just let me know that ...

Hope for 2011 WRX approval!

Well, the salesman that I've been in contact with for the passed couple of months just let me know that the exact car that I want is coming in because someone ordered it, but then got deployed to Iraq shortly after so had to cancel their order.

It is a 2011 Premium WRX SWP 5-door with a roof rack, rear bumper guard, and the STI short throw. I don't really care for the extras but hey why not, I'm sure they'll come in handy!

So now I'm just crossing my fingers for the approval from the bank that Subaru uses for the loan. Keep in mind, I'm 21 years old, with little but good credit history. I should know by Wednesday. If not, I'm going to cry like a little school girl.

The car is set to come in about November 10th-ish.
    Cross your fingers for me!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Fingers are crossed for you buddy and for the military guy, I hope gets back soon and has another SWP waiting for him. I'm waiting on an order for the same exact car I think that boat is going to be full of SWP WRX's...everyone seems to be waiting on those.

Not that it helps you out any but Subaru uses Chase for their financing.

Good luck to you as well. I became a member of the SWP club today! My limited sedan came in quite early and it's so awesome I can't stand going to bed now. I just paid off a TON of longstanding CC debt, so I know a little of what it's like waiting for approval. I know my credit score is pretty good but still, I was anxious until the guy got back with the answer. I hope you enjoy the car as much as I have in the 8 hours I've had it.