07 Silver WRX Limited

This is a discussion on 07 Silver WRX Limited within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guys, Just got my first Subaru and very pumped to be part of the Subie community. I have a ...

07 Silver WRX Limited

Hey Guys,

Just got my first Subaru and very pumped to be part of the Subie community. I have a bunch of friends with Subarus so I'm looking forward to continuing to learn about them. I got the car as my daily driver and currently commute quite a bit. Not sure how long that will last, but either way I am not looking to do much to the car, especially if it would void the warranty. It only has 10,000 miles on it though, so it is pretty much new.

Viper alarm, 35% tints, Pioneer head unit with nav. Plan to throw a K&N drop in in there, eventually change the rims, and change the shifter. Any other recommendations from people who modded their cars but nothing crazy performance wise, if at all?

Looks like a legit forum so I'll make sure to stop in as much as possible.

Thanks everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you don't want to modify to much most people like to get a Cobb accessport and flash stage 1.. That gives the car a nice feel smooths it out at least. The k&n is a good idea.. The shifter you can look into kartboy as they make some good products

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Finish the stereo system and use sound deadening.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

lol how in the world did you find an 07 with only 10k? that is so bad ass!! post up some pics, and might i ask what you paid for it?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Welcome! Sounds like you got quite a find. I can vouch for what Torque is advising as far as the AP stage 1 and kartboy short shifter.. Im currently using both and very pleased. People sell used accessports online alllll the time, I got mine for $400 with everything it came with. Seems expensive, but the stage 1 map def smooths things out and gives you a little extra power. Its also pretty much a babelfish for your car, as it can be used as any gauge you like or to diagnose engine lights.

Good luck, and definitely keep us posted! Very jealous of the limitedness
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com