..n00b chick.. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on ..n00b chick.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just answering the mans ?...

just answering the mans ?
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, actually saw your car for the first time while browsing on NASIOC yesterday

Thanks doods Yeah I use FB to network with lots of Subaru & car peeps... I'm a graphic artist and I've gotten tons of freelance work for car shows and stuff... also just love meeting new peeps who like what I like

...You saw my car on NASIOC? uh oh. that's no good. lol... I'm registered but I use it for research; I never post... cause i can't stand all the douchebags. haha.. Got the link?

Oh... and yes I work on my own car. =) I'm still a n00b... every mod i've done i've had help and guidance (except the Hellas... I did those alone... Hahaha)... but we all gotta start somewhere. My first mod was the swaybars; I did them together with my dad!
    Last edited by DiZTRACTED; 10-11-2010 at 10:12 PM.
    -CHRiSTiNE
    Feel free to add me!
    www.facebook.com/WRXragdoll

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZTRACTED View Post
    if plain & subtle is your style... but isn't our style, then there's nothing left to question- it is what it is
    I know, but what she does also represents the rest of us. How you do think SRT-4/Honda/Brand XYZ earned their reputations? There is a difference between applying your own personal taste and taking it way too far.

Ahhhh that car looks sweet!

I like the tints personally... obviously it would be a bit safer without it but with the HIDs its probably brighter than stock anyways. And saying that not being able to see people's brake lights with tinted tails is just silly. I have friends with BLACK tails and it's not any noticeable difference from stock. If anything it's almost more noticeable... red appearing from black vs red appearing from red.

I know, but what she does also represents the rest of us. How you do think SRT-4/Honda/Brand XYZ earned their reputations? There is a difference between applying your own personal taste and taking it way too far.
    Telling someone what they should do with their possessions and their money?

... at least in my book.
    Last edited by Monk_Knight; 10-11-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk_Knight View Post

... at least in my book.
    Ya, but you haven't seen this car.....

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    What she chooses to do to her car in no way whatsoever will ever effect your life or reputation. So what's the problem?

And what is too far? head light tint? BOV? 1/2" Ride Height? Fast & Furious paint job? Why do you feel that one should have to not express themselves to suit your liking?

Plus from what i've seen with the trophy(please correct me if i'm wrong) but it seems that the vehicle is a some what of a show car. Things like the headlight tint/JDM looks etc. could help in import shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk_Knight View Post

... at least in my book.
    +198,475.26
    2007 Satin White Pearl WRX TR
    1983 Audi GT Coupe Sold
    They call me Sunshine
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/photog...ng-thread.html
    "big, healthy, husky, fluffy, DAYYUM, oh hell no"

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Ya, but you haven't seen this car.....
    justin, i'm a female driving a WRB hawkeye.. how do you think i feel?

oh well. welcome to the club christine.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thanks doods

Oh... and yes I work on my own car. =) I'm still a n00b... every mod i've done i've had help and guidance (except the Hellas... I did those alone... Hahaha)... but we all gotta start somewhere. My first mod was the swaybars; I did them together with my dad!
    I remember when i thought taking the intercooler off was hard! Working on your own car is so much more satisfying!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by 1speed...FAST! View Post
    What she chooses to do to her car in no way whatsoever will ever effect your life or reputation. So what's the problem?

And what is too far? head light tint? BOV? 1/2" Ride Height? Fast & Furious paint job? Why do you feel that one should have to not express themselves to suit your liking?

Plus from what i've seen with the trophy(please correct me if i'm wrong) but it seems that the vehicle is a some what of a show car. Things like the headlight tint/JDM looks etc. could help in import shows.
    couldn't have said it better myself thank you ... and ya, my car is a show car (although most of my work is under the hood)... i believe hers is as well.

..i'm def not a fan of that comment about how what she did with her car effects your reputation as a Subaru owner. not trying to be a jerk... but that was condescending. maybe it's a personality conflict.. oh well. i know a lot of others share your mentality... i will just never understand or agree with it...

I personally think Sarah's Sti looks sick... Here's a pic of ours together... BONUS: she doesn't have the big bad headlight tint

-CHRiSTiNE
    Feel free to add me!

I Support ClubWRX
    couldn't have said it better myself thank you ... and ya, my car is a show car (although most of my work is under the hood)... i believe hers is as well.

..i'm def not a fan of that comment about how what she did with her car effects your reputation as a Subaru owner. not trying to be a jerk... but that was condescending. maybe it's a personality conflict.. oh well. i know a lot of others share your mentality... i will just never understand or agree with it...

I personally think Sarah's Sti looks sick... Here's a pic of ours together... BONUS: she doesn't have the big bad headlight tint

Good job on both cars
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Feeling the pinkness Now you just need some Pink mirror dice ^-^

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry for jacking your thread Christine, this is my last post on the topic because this is your "hello" thread not about a friend's car. I'm gonna use it to defend the position I gave. I will say you chose a rather flattering front view from a distance. I showed both Monk and 1speed what her car looked like and they both reversed their position. One even said it looked like a little girl who had gotten ahold of a pink marker and a coloring book.

Screw it, I'll post em.

Her most recent mod...

The front:

It's more than just that. I have a friend with a +500 whp WRX and she maliciously called his relatively stock looking car rice because he has underglows as a joke. Pot calling kettle black!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    justin, i'm a female driving a WRB hawkeye.. how do you think i feel?

oh well. welcome to the club christine.
    How do you feel?

Alright, I've said my piece.

I think she did an awesome job.
    And while we're on the subject... LoL...

My Interior:

...and my led's (I have no good night shots):

Some more shots:

I usually tell people to call it "rice" all they want... my definition of rice is a ****box with cheap parts and bad custom body work... which my car (and hers) has none of that.... but still holds its own at car shows.

well anyway... can the convo about my girl's car be over now? LoL.. there's only so much that can be said... haha
    Last edited by DiZTRACTED; 10-12-2010 at 12:59 PM.
    -CHRiSTiNE
    Feel free to add me!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Please don't bounce off the swear filter.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.