2010 totaled 2011 on order premium hatch, parts now!

This is a discussion on 2010 totaled 2011 on order premium hatch, parts now! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ordered a 2008 WRX STI Magnaflow exhaust, AEM intake, TWM short shifter and bushings! Looking for rims and tires, but ...

2010 totaled 2011 on order premium hatch, parts now!

Ordered a 2008 WRX STI Magnaflow exhaust, AEM intake, TWM short shifter and bushings! Looking for rims and tires, but do not know what offset to get to fit flush with 18" wheels help!!!

bye bye!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    First get that new car hella flush, then wreck it too to make my insurance go up more.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I dont get it, useless crap on the internet like always. please just help me find the right offset for a flush fit.

You still have access to your totaled car? I'm looking for the fog light plug if you still can get it?

-Mark

{Please keep the conversation civil}.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-09-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Personal attack. Please read -- and follow -- the rules.
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

{Please keep the conversation civil}
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-09-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Personal attack. Please read -- and follow -- the rules.

I Support ClubWRX
    To msharp and 2010wrxhatch: We can't have personal attacks here, sorry. Please keep the conversation civil and avoid any personal attacks.

I'll see if any info results from the OP's question before closing the thread.

SD
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    First get that new car hella flush, then wreck it too to make my insurance go up more.
    No need for the snide remarks. You don't even know if he is even the one who wrecked.

Let's keep it on topic and offer help or do not post.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC