Whats your best price on a 2011 base WRX?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Whats your best price on a 2011 base WRX? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm expanding this thread for people to post what kind of deals others have gotten when it comes to the ...

Whats your best price on a 2011 base WRX?

I'm expanding this thread for people to post what kind of deals others have gotten when it comes to the purchase of a new 2011 wrx specifically the base and premium models.

Just curious what kind of deals people have gotten.

I live in Colorado Springs which has (what they claim, I don't know if it's actually true) the largest subaru dealer in the nation. Heuburger Motors Subaru

Brand new Blue base WRX for $24,586 plus $389 dealer handling.

Total cost out the door to include taxes - $26,466.63 (5.9% sales tax at my address).

$27,062 for the premium version. While I like the fog lights and heated seats, I can't really justify an extra $2500 for a sunroof consider I've had 4 cars with sunroofs and I hardly ever used them. I would assume just go without.

My plans aren't auto-x or drag racing - I got that out of me when I was in my early 20s and had a fast DSM.

This will be my daily driver - to and from work with some canyon fun on the weekends.

Please post your best quotes and where you got them from.

-Clovis
    Last edited by Clovis; 10-05-2010 at 07:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Greetings from TX! I ordered my Limited for 10% off MSRP at a corporately owned dealer which comes to about $26,100.00 plus destination charge of $750.00 or so. I added the short throw shifter, sub, and auto dimming mirror at regular price, looks like around $27,500.00 plus TTL. I was shocked at the deal in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    Just curious what kind of deals people have gotten.

I live in Colorado Springs which has (what they claim, I don't know if it's actually true) the largest subaru dealer in the nation. Heuburger Motors Subaru

Brand new Blue base WRX for $24,586 plus $389 dealer handling.

Total cost out the door to include taxes - $26,466.63 (5.9% sales tax at my address).

$27,062 for the premium version. While I like the fog lights and heated seats, I can't really justify an extra $2500 for a sunroof consider I've had 4 cars with sunroofs and I hardly ever used them. I would assume just go without.

My plans aren't auto-x or drag racing - I got that out of me when I was in my early 20s and had a fast DSM.

This will be my daily driver - to and from work with some canyon fun on the weekends.

Please post your best quotes and where you got them from.

-Clovis
    That's where I got mine...I spoke to Craig Edic(k)...He was great to work with and knows his stuff. When Craig and I spoke on Friday he told me they weren't DEALING on these like they were when I put the order in on mine (8/28). HOWEVER, it never hurts to ask.

Here's what I did. I went to Edmunds, configured the car I liked (#1 was a 5-door, Premium, DGM) and offered $500 under invoice. They took it w/o blinking. Then I changed my mind (decided I did want the leather...messy kids) and ordered the car I now have...5-door Limited. I offered $500 under invoice again, and there was no negotiation @ all. Done deal. Very painless.

My advice...built it on Edmunds, look @ invoice, and hope to end up $200-$500 under.

Good luck!

I talked with Craig too this morning. He told me that the new financing effective today is 1.99% up to 36 months and 2.99% up to 72 months -- so a full percent less then it was yesterday - this is through Chase apparently.

What was your price before dealer handling and taxes/title fees? I like the limited but can't justify $2500 for a sunroof when I've rarely used them in the past. Heated seats and fog lamps are nice however.

-Clovis

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    I talked with Craig too this morning. He told me that the new financing effective today is 1.99% up to 36 months and 2.99% up to 72 months -- so a full percent less then it was yesterday - this is through Chase apparently.

What was your price before dealer handling and taxes/title fees? I like the limited but can't justify $2500 for a sunroof when I've rarely used them in the past. Heated seats and fog lamps are nice however.

-Clovis
    I got 2.9% on Friday for 72. I was VERY happy to get that...they took it thru ENT, but I think SSFCU and Chase were available too. I was @ ~$27800 inc everything BUT tax (they worked the #'s backwards to inc the destination, DH, etc...). The only option I got was the STS. So if you take out the $389 DH it was ~$27400.

I contacted Heuberger (and 3 dealerships in Denver) and basically told them exactly what I was willing to pay sans the tax. The guys in Denver were willing too, and they threw in a free year of oil changes (but I didn't feel like driving to Denver for that. Plus the oil changes are $16 at Heuberger).

Price on my 2011 WRX was 24736, including delivery fees, short throw shifter, and armrest extension.

Tax rate where I am is 8.75% though...man I'm jealous of your taxes.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

i just picked up my Satin white premium and it cost 27,678 out the door the sticker price was 29,897 lol which is stupid since 27,000 is already rape

Car: WRX 5-dr, Premium, WRB
    Op#1) SPT Exhaust Package (Exhaust, finishers and stickers)
    Op#2) Auto dimming mirror and compass
    Op#3) Bumper Cover
    Op#4) Center Armrest Extension
    Op#5) STI Short Throw Shifter

Subaru VIP Program Price: $28,180 (Invoice minus 2%)
    + Documentation Fee: $299
    Actual Total: $28,479 OTD
    -----------------------------------
    MSRP: $30,822

Smile

I accidentally posted this in my other thread about the 2009 bs 2011 buy.

Just to be clear, 26k is out the door price which essentially translates to 24k plus the 380 handling.

I'd like to get a short throw shifter in the deal.

That's part of the mystery of car buying, you never really know how low they'll go.

-clovis

7n7
    I'm a chump...i took one that was already coming in

put 4k down traded in my pontiac, and due to some title bs, got taxed on it, so got 3075 for it....ended up financing about 25k for 5yrs at 3.7%

got a 2011 5 door Premium DGM

nothing extra added other than what came with the premium. For me, in Pittsburgh, the windshield wiper defrosters will be really nice to have, and the heated seats have already been a nice little treat.

2011 DGM limited

I got mine for 27,218 of an msrp of 29,720. destination is all included. wanted the leather and the sunroof..heated wipe elements will be nice for the new england winters. i was ganna add the spt shortthrow, but will prob go with kartboy.

I just got a deal for base wrx black for 23,600 with destination fee bur calif tax is nuts 9.25%

Groove Subaru on Broadway price matched one that I found at Flatiorns Subaru for around $24k. So I got to order one at that price, but then taxes and all that came to around $27k. No upgrades, basic WRX.

Yeah, taxes in CA is nuts... but 9.25%? That's not bad! Living in the SFV in Los Angeles, I had to pay 9.75%. I bought a base trim 2011 WRX DGM with auto-dimming mirror/compass w/ Homelink, center armrest extension, and fog light kit for $25.3K (destination charge included). I then added the SPT short throw shifter with Perrin bushings and Subaru's MOMO shift knob. I have to say that a short throw shifter is a MUST mod... and don't forget to upgrade the stock bushings! It feels like a different car now: so much better.
    2011 WRX 4-Door DGM

I bought my 2011 wrx base 5 door

I got my swp 5 door wrx, w/fog lights, full SPT exhasust package, short shifter, STI shift knob, SPT Front tower brace all for $25400 OTD! I got a KILLLER deal What do you guys think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast