Hello from the bayou.

This is a discussion on Hello from the bayou. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, I thought I would check out this forum and dabble in some engine talk. I am also thinking ...

Registered User cajuncryogenics's Avatar

Hello from the bayou.

Hello everyone,
    I thought I would check out this forum and dabble in some engine talk. I am also thinking about sponsoring the site if there is some good interest here. I own a cryogenic processing business and do work for some race teams in south Louisiana. I can treat just about anything metal and have had great results processing many engine and drive train components. I look forward to getting neck deep in some tech discussions and answering questions.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 10-04-2010 at 02:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Vendors are welcome on ClubWRX.net; however, to gain vendor status, please contact BlazinWRX (Tim) who is the site's administrator. Enjoy the site.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

plus one on this guy! great business to deal with.
    EFI-101 Graduate 7-16-05
    AEM EMS Factory Trained
    Haltech Factory Trained
    Cobb Dealer
    Seguimos afinando, vendiendo y jodiendo....Entonces?