New guy needs HELP!!

This is a discussion on New guy needs HELP!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, Just purchased my first Rex on monday and loving every second i get to drive it . I ...

sM-

New guy needs HELP!!

Hello all,

Just purchased my first Rex on monday and loving every second i get to drive it . I purchased a 2011 wrx basic but it comes with bluetooth which i was not aware of...Anyways i have been trying to add contacts from my phone because trying to add them by voice is just driving me crazy. Now i have an iPhone and just have no idea how to add these contact has anyone else done this yet? have any ideas? Thanks in advanced.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    First post? Hello and welcome to the Club!

I have no idea how to help you out on that one ... sorry.

You are cordially invited to the best meet in the region: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...23-2010-a.html
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I have the same car in silver. Nice choice. Only other way ive done it is by #. First u speak the #, then speak a name for the #, then add a speed dial for it if u want. You have to connfirm after each step. The manual goes over it, and while it has good detail, its a bit confusing.
    Last edited by Trunkmonkey56; 09-30-2010 at 02:45 PM.