Newbie to clubwrx.net
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie to clubwrx.net within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone. Newbie here! lol...well newbie to the site but sort of a veteran when it comes to forums. Used ...

Newbie to clubwrx.net PICS!!!

Hey everyone. Newbie here! lol...well newbie to the site but sort of a veteran when it comes to forums. Used to have a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC, that was till about 4pm yesterday Sept. 28th. Traded in my cobalt and got into a bran-spanking new 2011 WRX. Would have loved to get into the STI but wasnt able to swing another 10g's! This car is amazing! I have always been a fan of the WRX line up since they first launched and now I'm a proud owner of one! Yay! lol...
    Last edited by PEKO; 09-29-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: pictures added

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome... post pictures of your cars... did you have any mods done to your balt? And how does it compair to your rex?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Welcome... post pictures of your cars... did you have any mods done to your balt? And how does it compair to your rex?
    ill get some pics up tomorrow of the rex and balt.

yeah i had full exhaust(vibrant header/dp high flow cat with a flowmaster 40 series muffler and 4in tip), injen cai, plugged s/c silencer holes, & motor mounts. Stock sound system with Pioneer all touch nav/dvd/ipod/etc head unit, custom painted interior trim, debadged. Think that was it, hadnt put all that much into the balt, had a base coupe balt before it and had intake, konig 18s, tsudo catback and ksport coilovers on it.

the rex compared to the balt is night and day. my balt was LOUD lol and the rex is quiet....for now the only thing that i have to say negative about the rex is the stock sound system. chevy did a decent job with their pioneer premium sound system, but nothing 1k cant fix! other then the sound system, the rex is the shiznit!(not sure how mods on here are about cussing lol). love the power it puts out and the handling is excellent!

...but ill get some pics up of both tomorrow when there is daylight for decent pics

Yeah the rex's are a completely different freak of nature for sure... subaru for some reason can't put a deicent stereo in anything...lol once you put an exhaust kit on the rex you'll hear the deep suductive sound of the boxer growl... its very intoxicating, I love hearing my subbie pur...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! +1 on the pics
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Here are some pics/vids:

2005 base Cobalt

2006 Cobalt SS/SC

Pioneer two din all touch head unit

Vid with intake, plugged s/c silencer holes and stock exhaust
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oal4--Q2xNg

2011 Subaru WRX

At the dealership

Vid of a quick walk around of the rex
    http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...929_114921.mp4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.