04 WRX first timer!

This is a discussion on 04 WRX first timer! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Everyone! I am glad I found this forum. I have found a lot of great information here so far. ...

04 WRX first timer!

Hey Everyone! I am glad I found this forum. I have found a lot of great information here so far. I have a blue 2004 WRX Wagon that I am finally starting to upgrade and mod on. It did come stock with the 2.0l engine but about 3 years ago that motor blow a rod out on top of Loveland Pass. Instead of rebuilding that engine I upgraded to the 2.5l engine and upgraded the uppipe and downpipe. I got rid of the stock turbo and found a Saab 9-2x high pressure turbo. I also found a stock Sti exhaust and slapped that on (turbo back no more cat). I still have the stock wheels with my winter tires on but this summer I bought some gold 18" Rota G-Force wheels.

http://http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.asp?wheelid=18

Now that work has calmed down and I have time to play with I am thinking about doing some major upgrades to the engine and suspension. Right now I am thinking about upgrading the Air intake and Inter-cooler. Replacing the turbo with an ht68a turbo and getting some 750cc injectors (maybe the 850cc if I can afford it). What do you think? Any other suggestion alternatives, other mod/upgrades that are key. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

P.S. I am also looking for a (Blue) STI hood scoop. Please Help with that!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC