New member from Canada

This is a discussion on New member from Canada within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, my name is Bob. I live in Kelowna BC and have a 1993 WRX direct from Japan. Amazing car ...

New member from Canada

Hey, my name is Bob. I live in Kelowna BC and have a 1993 WRX direct from Japan.
    Amazing car in amazing condition. Of course the steering wheel is on the right side. That makes it more fun to drive. It has a 4" exhaust and an air flow converter and not sure what other mods the previous owner may have done but it sure launches.

I got my daughter a 94 Legacy GT Wagon from Japan. It has the twin turbo engine but is all stock.

I'm hoping to connect with people who know a little about the JDM models, they have some subtle differences.

Here's a few pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg   j.jpg   46703_692153587405_90403752_40411330_4241409_n.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome Bob , nice that you have some jdm scoobies esp the "classic" wrx and the twin turbo leg

you may want to speak to David (The Maddogpro) about the Legacy twin turbo ,he's from the UK and owns one also

Click: Newbie legacy owner uk based

Andy
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 09-23-2010 at 03:34 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Haha beautiful cars and welcome!!!!
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

Welcome. Not a ton of JDM's around here. There are a lot of JDM guys on the Western Subaru Club site; mostly Alberta and BC people. Some good JDM parts sources in Calgary as well, including a couple of Tommy Kaira 20B's.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'