WRX headers?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX headers? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I just joined clubwrx. I was told by a friend to join because I just bought a 07 ...

WRX headers?

Hey guys I just joined clubwrx. I was told by a friend to join because I just bought a 07 Subaru Impreza.... n/a i know but the wasy I saw is I got a great deal and I mahve had more than enough speeding tickets. So now i just bought a cosmo racing short ram intake and I need wrx stock headers. I did some reaserch and I found out that 02-07 stock wrx headers will work with my car but they have to be cut and bent a bit to fit my exhaust. I also need to buy Stromung Cat-Back w/ 3.5" Single-Tip Axleback. I guess my question is wtf does that header look like? This is what I found. Is this what I need?(picture attached)
    And also, does anyone have any clue where I can buy the Stromung Cat-Back w/ 3.5" Single-Tip Axleback?
    Id appreciate it if anyone could help. Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95432975_o.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm sure the experts here will answer better, but I believe that the pic is of a stock downpipe. If you type in "headers" in google it should pull up plenty of examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalgia View Post
    I'm sure the experts here will answer better, but I believe that the pic is of a stock downpipe. If you type in "headers" in google it should pull up plenty of examples.
    I did and it looks nothing like this. The only problem is I cant find what the STOCK Unequal Length Headers look like so I can look on ebay or some website for them. Do you by any chance have a pic?

I'm on my way out, but I found this aftermarket set in the few minutes I had

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalgia View Post
    I'm on my way out, but I found this aftermarket set in the few minutes I had

I've found plenty of aftermarket ones, but thet thing is I need the Stock ones that come with the WRX

The picture is of the stock headers with cross pipe. I don't know about bending/cutting/welding cast iron though.

Quote Originally Posted by SKI.WRX View Post
    The picture is of the stock headers with cross pipe. I don't know about bending/cutting/welding cast iron though.
    This is unequal length correct?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Turbo headers will not fit. If you want a header, get ones that are made for you car. And if the axleback is WRX/STI fitment the flange will have to be rotated to fit on your car.

Not sure what you're asking but those pictures were of your headers.

Why not do some PnP?

http://www.importimageracing.com/mm5...&Store_Code=ii
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Turbo headers will not fit. If you want a header, get ones that are made for you car. And if the axleback is WRX/STI fitment the flange will have to be rotated to fit on your car.
    theres multi threads online and even youtube videos with 2.5i imrezas that have wrx/sti headers. So I know for a fact that they will fit with a bit of work done to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Acrdys View Post
    Not sure what you're asking but those pictures were of your headers.

Why not do some PnP?

http://www.importimageracing.com/mm5...&Store_Code=ii
    well I have looked for aftermarket and I can find plenty. The reason I want stock wrx headers is because of the sound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87In...eature=related
    This to me sounds pretty damn nice and I am trying to follow his mod list.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.