New Subie Owner - '06 WRX Wagon

This is a discussion on New Subie Owner - '06 WRX Wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, everyone. My name is Eddie, and I live out in the Chicago suburbs. Just bought an '06 WRX Wagon. ...

Smile New Subie Owner - '06 WRX Wagon

Hey, everyone. My name is Eddie, and I live out in the Chicago suburbs. Just bought an '06 WRX Wagon. It's steel grey, bone stock, 5MT, and quite enjoyable so far.

I'm just trying to learn what can be done with these cars. I'm not interested in doing anything crazy with it, since it's my new daily driver/baby hauler/grocery getter. Definitely gonna get a new head unit at least and a different shifter.

So yeah. Hi. I'll go lurk now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome... post pictures... as far as mods go read the 1st mods what to do and what not to do sticky in the forum area under engine modifications to get more familure with how rex's respond to mods...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Welcome... post pictures... as far as mods go read the 1st mods what to do and what not to do sticky in the forum area under engine modifications to get more familure with how rex's respond to mods...
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Yeah no problem... sorry about my spelling I'm on my phone and my R-tarded coworkers have left my brain knumb...lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, those are great wagons, enjoy.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Here's the only pic I have so far. Right next to it is my old Jetta GLI that I traded for the WRX.

I'll be taking more once I get the windows tinted. I feel naked without it.

Hello, I have a 06 wrx wagon black, as for mods I have an stage 1 clutch with a ACT prolite flywheel, and spt air intake. iv'e also installed a boost gauge and, I put out about 10 pounds in third gear, not bad for the mods I have.