2002 bugeye, im a noob

This is a discussion on 2002 bugeye, im a noob within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; pretty soon ima get a 2002 imp i just started gettin into cars, im the biggest noob in the world ...

2002 bugeye, im a noob

pretty soon ima get a 2002 imp
    i just started gettin into cars, im the biggest noob in the world i barely kno anything but i wish i could. the only car slang i kno is "put the pedal to the metal" or "punch it" and im good at that.
    i seriously dont kno anything, i was never into cars, before this i was into spray painting and doing murals and just smokin weed all day. but this is hopefully my new hobby
    feel free to talk trash to me, i probably deserve it

first off.. are all 2002 imprezas, wrx?
    2nd- what does 'obo' mean?
    and 3rd wat da hell is '2.5r'?
    thank you and i love you all
    Last edited by deathgiver; 09-17-2010 at 09:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the site. We all started as noob's. Research every thing you plan to do on your car before you change anything. If your car is used make sure it is in tip-top shape before you mod anything. Good luck.

obo means or best offer.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

thank you for your tips
    and thank you for your open arms
    thanks to you now i know what obo means and i shall talk them down to a better price
    but now a mystery still lingers... what is 2.5r and are all 2002 imp, wrx's........................

Not all imprezas are WRX's...I'd refer you to this site for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Impreza

2.5 is the displacement of the engine in liters....the higher the number the larger the engine. There are many different models of impreza for many different years. If there are some specific cars you're looking at feel free to post the link or info on this board and I'm sure members would be willing to help you understand the specific vehicle.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist