SRR WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SRR WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey whats up im not really new to clubwrx i get on here and iwsti a lot and read forums ...

SRR WRX

Hey whats up im not really new to clubwrx i get on here and iwsti a lot and read forums and research I just never posted before. I just wanted to throw a pic up of my scoob its an 04 San Remo Red WRX two tone with Matte Black on top.

Specs

Exterior
    Mods: -STi Wing
    -STi Splitters
    -Debadged Trunk
    -Fog Covers
    -Rear Aprons
    -3" Seibon Carbon Scoop
    -Carbon Roof Spoiler
    -Nukabe Tow Hooks
    -Blacked Out Headligts
    -Hella Supertones Painted White
    -Custom Molded Side Skirts

Wheels/Tires -Tenzo Wheels DC-6 18x8
    Matte Black w/ Red Stripe
    -Nitto NT555 Tires

Suspension/
    Brakes: -JIC Magic Coilovers
    -Subaru 4-pot Front Calipers
    -Front/Rear Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors

Performance
    Mods: -SRS catback
    -Up Pipe (unknown)
    -Downpipe catted (unknown)
    -Custom Tune running 14.5lbs of boost
    -Forge BOV
    -Kartboy STS
    -Kartboy Front and Rear Shifter Bushings

Audio: -Panasonic Head Unit
    -Valor DVD Player
    -Eclipse 12" Sub
    -Custom Rear Decklid w/ 4 Eclipse Speakers
    -Custom Door Inserts w/ Eclipse Speaker
    -Custom Eclipse Speaker
    in door where factory speaker was

Interior
    Mods: -Front Doors wrapped in Black Suede
    -Glowshift Gauges on A-Pillar
    Boost, Oil Pressure, Temp.

I bought the car with 117xxx miles and it now has 120xxx miles I love it and youd never know it has that many miles to look at. I got the car at a pretty good price thats why i bought it and I knew id be givin it a makeover. The previous owner wasnt very mechanical thats why idk what up-pipe or downpipe is on it cause he didnt know, Yes ive had it on the lift and checked but they had no manufacturer name. I have big plans for her including a 2.5 hybrid motor fully built. Turbo Job just dont know what setup i want yet still researching. Plan on doin a 6-speed swap because the 5-speed is a hunk and for the amount of power i wanna make i think a 6-speed swap is the best option. Wanna do a ton of other stuff but just dont feel like listing it all lol. This winter is when im hoping to get the motor build done and tranny swapped depending on how much money i can save up cause everyone here knows the amount of money it takes to do this kinda stuff. I have an advantage though cause my dads a mechanic and has his own business so we can do everything ourselves with no labor costs and he also paints and i do a little painting. I have dyno sheets of it before previous owner put the catback on it and it made 239whp 240ft-lb of torque. So performance wise its not so great I could get an accessport and do full exhaust and intake and make decent power but I dont wanna do the build on the 2.0 so im just holdin out till i have the money for the 2.5 The car also had this paint job when i bought it looks pretty sick but I plan on painting it all San Remo again sometime in the future I love SRR wrxs but that wont be for awhile cause I have so many other things I wanna do that are more priority. Everything that is listed was already done to the car when i bought it excpet for the sts, bushings, gauges and scoop and i painted the hellatones mainly cause the red was pretty faded.

Near Future Plans: The gauges suck but i got them cheap cheap and i decided to use them sometime here Im gonna get a clock pod and put either defis or autometers. I dont like the catback its an ebay special but its alright for now eventually gonna fab a 3 inch exhaust. I have a wingless trunk that is SRR and i plan to paint it to match the car and throw it on there I think the two tone wingless will look good. The roof spoiler is a bull**** ebay one that you bolt on the previous owner put it on and i want it off so this winter I plan to take it off fill in the holes and repaint. The side skirts and front end are kinda chipped up from stones and Im repainting them I already have the paint just need to find time to actually do it. Im also gonna get a vlimited lip and paint it SRR. As for the tow hooks not really my style i wanna take the front one off but just didnt get to it yet.

Sorry I only got one picture of her now and its a ****ty cell phone pic. Ill try to take some other ones here soon and post em.

Give me your opinions about my car wanna know what you guys think. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scoob1.jpg  
    Last edited by redwrex23; 09-16-2010 at 02:37 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome , nice looking blobeye
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 09-16-2010 at 02:38 AM. Reason: spellin
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

yay for blobeyes! clean car dude!
    Battle Hippos Get Saucy
    Blobeye Syndicate #360

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    not my style, but welcome to the club

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Bit too gaudy for my taste, but it sounds like you've got some solid plans ahead. I look forward to updates
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Good luck with all the coming mods.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Nice SRR

Just made my first post about mine in here as well. I honestly think your wheels are what is holding your look back. The car is a little gaudy, yes... but it looks like it's done right. If the wheels were black/red but a bit less 'basic' looking.. it would make your car pop quite a bit more
    06 WRX TR - San Remo Red - VF39'd, STi TMIC, Walbro 255, Samco hoses, Cobb SRI, SPT intake heat shield, TXS 4" bellmouth DP, 3" no-name catless, OS tuned @ 17 psi - 300 whp / 305 wtq

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    welcome , nice looking blobeye
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NW13 View Post
    yay for blobeyes! clean car dude!
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    Nice SRR

Just made my first post about mine in here as well. I honestly think your wheels are what is holding your look back. The car is a little gaudy, yes... but it looks like it's done right. If the wheels were black/red but a bit less 'basic' looking.. it would make your car pop quite a bit more
    the wheels in the pic i posted look like total hell they look a lot better in person and i just need to get a better pic up butttt i did think about some rota g force but once again i have other priorities i have to worry about

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.