clutch help pleaseeeeeeeee =\

This is a discussion on clutch help pleaseeeeeeeee =\ within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So today right after I got home I pressed my clutch all the way. When I hit like the last ...

clutch help pleaseeeeeeeee =\

So today right after I got home I pressed my clutch all the way. When I hit like the last 1/4 of the clutch it started to make a squeaking noise. And it's only in the last 1/4 of the clutch when you press all the way down.

Anyone know how to fix this? I drive a 2011 WRX. I R sad =\

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    This is not your problem. It's the dealer's problem. Have them fix it.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I think just putting some lithium grease will fix it up but I will be bringing the car to them so that they can fix it. Just makes me sad =[

any results from your visit to the dealer? I had the same problems with my 2011 WRX clutch "squeeking" (mine is more of a click). There are a few threads about it and some people have used lithium. I went and used anti-seize.
    The dealer told me it's normal. :|