2011 WRX DGM 5 door.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX DGM 5 door. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I hope I don't regret this. I just traded my 2007 S2000 for a new 2011 DGM 5 Door. ...

2011 WRX DGM 5 door.

Well, I hope I don't regret this. I just traded my 2007 S2000 for a new 2011 DGM 5 Door. That was my second S, and I was just getting tired of such a small car. It was a ball to drive, just no room, and I was finally sick of it. I looked around at quite a few different cars, and the only one that seemed worthwhile to me was the WRX. Plenty of room, small and relatively light with good power and AWD. A local dealer finally got one in, and it was exactly what I wanted. I made an appointment, took it for a test ride, and the rest is history. They gave me a great trade for the S, so how can you pass that up?

So far I like it. I HATE having to keep it under 4k for a 1000 miles, but I guess I can wait. I love this color with the new wheels.

I'll be hanging out here quite a bit to learn what I can about my first Subaru.

Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Good choice,I think you are going to be pleased.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Great choice! I ordered exactly the same color and same model (5-door). And I'm still waiting....

Would you mind uploading some pics?
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

Yes, this car was exactly what I wanted. It was fate. Here's a link to a crappy cell phone picture. I don't have anything else yet.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9366707/IMG_20100911_174456.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TimbersWRX View Post
    Yes, this car was exactly what I wanted. It was fate. Here's a link to a crappy cell phone picture. I don't have anything else yet.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9366707/IMG_20100911_174456.jpg
    That looks VERY cool! Congrats again!
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

Seaside Park, NJ (home) / Villanova, Pa (school)
    awesome car! the reason i did not pre-order mine is because i could not decide on the color. it was between that gray and the silver in which i ended up buying. both great colors and you cant go wrong either way imo. i just jumped on the first one that came in the local dealers inventory. good luck with it and enjoy

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.