2011 WRX DGM 5 door.

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX DGM 5 door. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I hope I don't regret this. I just traded my 2007 S2000 for a new 2011 DGM 5 Door. ...

2011 WRX DGM 5 door.

Well, I hope I don't regret this. I just traded my 2007 S2000 for a new 2011 DGM 5 Door. That was my second S, and I was just getting tired of such a small car. It was a ball to drive, just no room, and I was finally sick of it. I looked around at quite a few different cars, and the only one that seemed worthwhile to me was the WRX. Plenty of room, small and relatively light with good power and AWD. A local dealer finally got one in, and it was exactly what I wanted. I made an appointment, took it for a test ride, and the rest is history. They gave me a great trade for the S, so how can you pass that up?

So far I like it. I HATE having to keep it under 4k for a 1000 miles, but I guess I can wait. I love this color with the new wheels.

I'll be hanging out here quite a bit to learn what I can about my first Subaru.

Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Good choice,I think you are going to be pleased.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Great choice! I ordered exactly the same color and same model (5-door). And I'm still waiting....

Would you mind uploading some pics?
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

Yes, this car was exactly what I wanted. It was fate. Here's a link to a crappy cell phone picture. I don't have anything else yet.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9366707/IMG_20100911_174456.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TimbersWRX View Post
    Yes, this car was exactly what I wanted. It was fate. Here's a link to a crappy cell phone picture. I don't have anything else yet.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9366707/IMG_20100911_174456.jpg
    That looks VERY cool! Congrats again!
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

Seaside Park, NJ (home) / Villanova, Pa (school)
    awesome car! the reason i did not pre-order mine is because i could not decide on the color. it was between that gray and the silver in which i ended up buying. both great colors and you cant go wrong either way imo. i just jumped on the first one that came in the local dealers inventory. good luck with it and enjoy