Lets make it official!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Lets make it official! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Names Blake and I'm from Katy Texas but am going to college here at Texas Tech University. I've had a ...

Smile Lets make it official!

Names Blake and I'm from Katy Texas but am going to college here at Texas Tech University. I've had a thing for subarus for around 3 years and hopefully this Christmas (grades permitting) I'll finally get to own one. Parents will buy the car for me and then when I get out of college I will pay them back in full.

I have a 1974 chevy nova which is a father/son project and a 1991 toyota pickup (currently driving). It's been super reliable and an awesome truck but gets crappy gas mileage traveling from Houston to Lubbock. I'm a member at yotatech and stevesnovasite and this will be my third forum.

Hope to make a couple of friends here and until I get my scooby I'll just be reading and learning about them. Here's a couple of pics of my other 2 babies. See ya on the board!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi Blake welcome , nice lookin chevy & toyota
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    Hi Blake welcome , nice lookin chevy & toyota
    +1

Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Cool Nova SS.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Thanks guys!

Those Toyota 4x4 trucks are great. Practically impossible to destroy.

BTW, I hope Tech beats UT this weekend. Someone has to take them down! I am in San Antonio, but an Oklahoma State alumnus.

Right on about the toyota man thats why i love it so much. I plan on going to the game this saturday. Me and my buddies are leaving our dorms and meeting up around 12. Gonna be packed and crazy!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.