Soon to be WRX owner!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Soon to be WRX owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Used to own a 99 Nissan Sentra: Until it got totaled a few weeks ago: So now shopping around a ...

Soon to be WRX owner!

Used to own a 99 Nissan Sentra:

Until it got totaled a few weeks ago:

So now shopping around a bit I stumbled upon this and will be picking it up sometime soon!
    FS (WA): 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Automatic

Was part of the sr20-forum.com which I felt was a tight knit community and you could easily rely on one another. I hope it goes the same way on this forum as well!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the fam
    -AJ | Hawk-Eye Alliance #55 | Stink-Eye Mob #1
    NASIOC - Narcissistic, Arrogant, Self Involved, Oligarchy of Cryptorchidisms

2011 Chevy Camaro SS RS Package & 2011 Honda Pilot
    Used to have: Protune Stage 2 2010 Subaru WRX
    Used to have: Stage 4 2006 Subaru WRX

Add me to Facebook

Well here she is in my driveway with my old sentra next to it. With further investigating, looks like I'm missing the whole passenger front fender splash guard. Would probably be easier to go to the dealership and have them look and order everything I need for it?

Also when turning on the fog lights, is there supposed to be a fog light icon on the dash coming up? If so, mine isn't. Is it light up with a single bulb?

Only things that were "modified" was painted side skirts and painted stock wheels:

Just wishing this rain would let up so I can wash/wax the darn thing

Forgot to add:

http://www.rallyarmor.com/store/impr...aps-p-193.html

Are these the right mudflaps? Previous owner said he bought the cheap pair and they were torn off during the winter so that's why it still has the Rally Armor red stickers on the rear windows.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.