When does the next allocation come?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on When does the next allocation come? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all, I pre-ordered a 2011 wrx around August 17th through my dealer. However, now it's over 3 weeks and ...

When does the next allocation come?

Hi all,

I pre-ordered a 2011 wrx around August 17th through my dealer. However, now it's over 3 weeks and it's still listed as "ORDERED" and doesn't have a vin number.

I called the sales guy many times recently and they told me that it's just waiting for the next allocation. So my question is, has any one ordered around the same time with me and is your order on the pipeline yet?

The waiting really is killing me.
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered my wrx august 5th or 6th and still don't have a VIN yet the next shipment is coming september 20th after it looks like the next shipment will be october 1st from what I gathered from nasioc they have some great order threads there.

It seems like the typical wait time is 6-7 weeks from your order date of course there are a few exceptions.
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

Wow! Thanks BigB007, for the super fast response! I really appreciate. And in fact, it gives me a lot of hope again (rather than believing the mid-september arrival estimation given by my sales guy).

Now starting my countdown to oct 1st...
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

Smile

Just got a call from my sales guy, and my car has just got a VIN today. Yay!!

It's getting off the line on Sep 21st, and supposedly arriving at the dealership at around Oct 8th, which is around 6-7 (BigB007, you were so right!) weeks after placing the order. Not too bad, eh?
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.