Just ordered! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just ordered! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so...i just got a call from my dealer today. my car is in the system but won't be here til ...

so...i just got a call from my dealer today. my car is in the system but won't be here til November...booooooo, but i'm so psyched for the car that i already bought a cobb shift knob haha
    Last edited by Andy21785; 09-16-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: adding more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hahahaha I ordered a shift knob and a hoodie already. Still waiting and it's just getting worse and worse. I'm in the system too but they have no other info for me. There should be a meet for all the poor fools waiting for their cars lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy21785 View Post
    so...i just got a call from my dealer today. my car is in the system but won't be here til November...booooooo, but i'm so psyched for the car that i already bought a cobb shift knob haha
    when did you order your car?I ordered mine on 9/01/ in the Bronx and havent heard anything yet.I have a knob,short shifter,all weather mats,security system already,lol
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy21785 View Post
    so...i just got a call from my dealer today. my car is in the system but won't be here til November...booooooo
    I think that's quite reasonable, as mine is said to be coming in around Oct 8th, and it was ordered about 3 weeks (Aug 17) before you did.

And I simply can not stand the wait...!!!
    2011 Subaru WRX 5-Door
    2008 Mazda RX-8 GT

I ordered mine 9/10 and they said maybe beginning of october...but they changed it to november. If there's a club for fools waiting for their cars to come in..i'm joining lol

Ordered my WRX on August 28th, hope it gets here soon!! Getting an awesome deal too! I decided to return to the Subaru world, had the WRX the first year it came out. Miss my S2000 but want the AWD again!
    2011 DGM WRX Limited 5 Door

I ordered mine august 19th and i still don't even have a vin
    but i have a mode racing short shifter, front and rear shift kit bushings, and about to order a knob from a member on here, and rally armor mud flaps
    Last edited by TheDevin1569; 09-20-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevin1569 View Post
    I ordered mine august 19th and i still don't even have a vin
    I saw someone else on this site that ordered a week before me in the WA and just received his the other day. He said he had not received a VIN or ETA and they just called him out of the blue. I hope since there is a lot of port deliveries where I live, I might get mine sooner?? Who knows, hang on, it will be so worth it!!

I Support ClubWRX
    the west coast guys seem 2 b the only ones gettin their cars.anybody here on the east coast get theirs?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I ordered my WRX the 1st week of August, and ETA is October 7th. I'm a little pissed though, 'cause I got this email from my dealer on Thursday:
    Here's the bad news: the short-throw shifter is out of stock. It won't be included in the build, and you won't be billed for it. Waiting to see what the status is, and whether or not we can order it for arrival here, in the future.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Quote Originally Posted by AmateurX View Post
    I ordered my WRX the 1st week of August, and ETA is October 7th. I'm a little pissed though, 'cause I got this email from my dealer on Thursday:
    Sucks. You might be better off going with a kartboy shifter + bushings though. I've heard great things about it and you can get everything for ~$160.

My salesman actually advised against the SPT short throw for these reasons.

That sucks! That is the pretty much one of the only upgrades I ordered. I haven't received that news yet, still waiting for the VIN. I hope they get more soon, I'm use to the slick 6 speed from my S2k.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwakeboard View Post
    I saw someone else on this site that ordered a week before me in the WA and just received his the other day. He said he had not received a VIN or ETA and they just called him out of the blue. I hope since there is a lot of port deliveries where I live, I might get mine sooner?? Who knows, hang on, it will be so worth it!!
    That's exactly what happened to me. I ordered 8/26 and was told 6 weeks for delivery. Randomly, out of the blue I got a call 9/17 letting me know the car was here (SoCal). Needless to say I was very surprised to get the car so fast.

Bummer on not being able to get the short-throw. I've heard very good things about the Kartboy unit, but I actually like the factory Subaru short-throw very much.

Patience guys...this car is worth the wait
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Yeah, i've decided I'm not going to ***** a whole lot considering I've never owned a performance, manual transmission vehicle before. I figure I'll drive the car for a while and then decide whether I have to have a STS at all. It will be at that time when I start inquiring about which STS is the 'best'.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Yeah, i've decided I'm not going to ***** a whole lot considering I've never owned a performance, manual transmission vehicle before. I figure I'll drive the car for a while and then decide whether I have to have a STS at all. It will be at that time when I start inquiring about which STS is the 'best'.
    Haha same here...I still suck at driving it. Going from 1st to 2nd is only smooth about half of the time under any kind of acceleration load
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast