Just ordered! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just ordered! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok cool I'll have to check akuma out. Thanks...

Ok cool I'll have to check akuma out. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Andy21785 View Post
    Just ordered my 5 door 2011 SWP Wrx Premium with, short shift kit, arm rest extension and rear cup holders! Now to join the rest of the people waiting for theirs to come in! Woohoo!

From Jersey
    Congrats dude! Just got almost the same configuration over here in Seattle. Added the SPT Boost Gauge, Aluminum shift knob, all weather mats and a rear bumper cover (but didn't get the arm rest extension and rear cup holders). I'm kind of regretting not getting the arm rest extension though! Looks like it would be a nice add on.

I was tempted to add the boost gauge but I figured i can get an aftermarket one later on.

I've never had a turbo car before, so I ordered the boost gauge as well...I figure it's a nice video game like touch
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    I've never had a turbo car before, so I ordered the boost gauge as well...I figure it's a nice video game like touch
    lol exactly! Gran Turismo style.

Lol same here. Never had a turbo car either. Waiting for a pillar pod to be developed then maybe I'll stick one in. But for now I'll just use the butt dyno to tell how hard I'm boosting lol

Thought I'd give you all an update...my salesman sent me an e-mail today to let me know everything is on schedule, i'm looking at early-mid october delivery.

...and the waiting is killing me.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Nice! Hopefully mine will get here around that time too! Still waiting to get a VIN#. Anybody know what insurance might cost on these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy21785 View Post
    Nice! Hopefully mine will get here around that time too! Still waiting to get a VIN#. Anybody know what insurance might cost on these things?
    State Farm quoted me at 455 every 6 months. That's as a 21 year old with 2 cars insured, renters insurance, CA good driver discount, good student discount, and 5 years of driving experience with no tickets/accidents...

I've seen the cost anywhere from where I was quoted at all the way up to well over 2k per year. Hope you're on the lower end!
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Not bad at all. I got a quote for 500 every 6 months. Still shopping though

That is the EXACT same car that I want! One of the local dealerships are asking $29,000 even, but that seems a little too high. Talking to another dealership that I've been talking to recently about a base WRX (before I realized the Premium came with the sunroof, etc), so I'm talking to him about Premium prices now.

When you said "it came out to 27,450", did that include taxes? Or before taxes?

$27,450 without the tax and other fees that are tacked on. after taxes and fee's it's a smidge under $30k...something like $29,900 or something. where are you from? if you're from jersey i'd recommend freehold subaru.

Ahh, I see! Unfortunately I'm from the Seattle area. I'm just looking at a number to give the salesman that I'm talking too. Definitely don't want to settle for $29,000.

try this guy if you're in seattle

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/contact.html

saw some good reviews and someone on this forum got his 11' wrx from him at a great price...cheaper than mine by a little. check it out =]

Quote Originally Posted by keithj0nes View Post
    Ahh, I see! Unfortunately I'm from the Seattle area. I'm just looking at a number to give the salesman that I'm talking too. Definitely don't want to settle for $29,000.
    I ended up buying mine from Bruce Titus' Subaru in Kirkland, WA. After shopping all of the local subi dealers around Seattle, the last two I made my decision off of were Carter and Titus. Got a really great quote from Matt Tudor in the internet sales department at Bruce Titus. I'd really recommend this guy and dealer, no BS and once I negotiated on final price the paperwork was easy.

Total cost out the door for my 2011 WRX Premium was $27313, including the short throw shifter, aluminum/leather shift knob, SPT boost gauge, bumper cover, and all weather mats. At the end of the day, almost $600 below invoice.

But yeah, I'd definitely recommend you give Titus' a call, save yourself some headache and deal with a dealer that respects your time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.