Hey i am new to the subaru state of mind and i was looking at an 03 wrx with 124k priced at 8,000. He said it was a daily very well taken care of but it also has a laundry list of mods. take a look and let me know what you think:
2.0L 4-cyl turbo charged boxer motor 300HP+
· All-Wheel Drive, 5-Speed Manual Transmission
· The ONLY WRX with a 2005 Forester XT Transmission and Differential along with the upgraded front axles
· Four-Wheel ABS Brakes with fresh upgraded brakes pads and rotors
· 18” ADR DV8 Super Light charcoal rims on Nexen low profile tires
· Brand New Deatchwerk 750cc Injectors
· Brand New Walbro Fuel Pump
· Brand New Top Mount Intercooler larger than an STi
· TurboXS Blow-Off Valve handling 16-18 lbs of Boost
· Brand New Blouch 18g Turbo Unit w/ polished turbine section.
· AccessPort re-flashed with PDX Mapping professionally installed by professional tuner, Tim Bailey
· Dyno Tested and Professionally tuned and properly calibrated at Buschur Racing Test Facility in Ohio
· Full 3” Turbo-Back Exhaust and catless up-pipe
· Brand New Borla Muffler
· Perrin Short-Ram Intake & Much More!