Still waiting for my 2011 wrx

This is a discussion on Still waiting for my 2011 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, I've been wanting a wrx since '03. For whatever reason,(crazy bossy ex's, $$ issues or whatever), I've been wanting ...

Still waiting for my 2011 wrx

Hey, I've been wanting a wrx since '03. For whatever reason,(crazy bossy ex's, $$ issues or whatever), I've been wanting one and always gawking when a wrx or sti pass by. So now I've gone and ordered one and have been harassing my salesman since. I've never been much of a computer guy let alone a forum person but I've been snooping and there is a ton of valuable info floating around here. So I decided to join. So hello from the dirty jerz. I have two questions, I do a lot of highway driving and get a lot of damage from road debris. Any suggestions other than a car bra? Also, I live in central jersey. Anyone know any good places to get my car tuned when the time comes? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im going to be doing alot of highway driving as well. Next week I am going down to my uncle who is going to install the clear protective covering vinyl that goes around the bumper, bottom of hood, and fenders. I dont know if there is a kit out there, mines custom, so thats an option.

Ok thanks I'll have to look into that