After 2 weeks....

This is a discussion on After 2 weeks.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; To start anyone in NW Indiana stay away from the sheer ignorance that is Merriville Subaru. On that note after ...

After 2 weeks....

To start anyone in NW Indiana stay away from the sheer ignorance that is Merriville Subaru.

On that note after walking away from the deal over $15 a month I ending up going to the Subaru dealership in Portage IN, they were so much nicer, got my price to where I wanted it, everything. Then the bad new after 3 days of waiting for their call. No one will trade them WRX since they dont have one. I was specifically looking for white (when I bought my tC I wanted white and settled for silver, not this time) and there was only 1 within 4 states.

I tracked down where they both found the white WRX from and called them this morning. Got approved over the phone, they got my payments where I want and I put the deposit down. This saturday morning I will be making the 200 or so mile drive south and will be a proud owner of a white 2011 WRX.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

7n7
    oh the lengths one will go to get a subie...

Congrats! that's pretty sweet that you get to have some open roads to go home on after you pick her up, unfortunate though that nobody around you could help you out.

Yea, itll actually be a mainly highway car. I just got a job working for Union Pacific and will be driving on 294 everyday. I start Monday so the purchase was just in time. I dont think the turbo tC will survive the commute....

Congratulations dude

If it makes you feel better, I'm flying 2600 miles away to pick my WRX up and drive it home

Quote Originally Posted by 7n7 View Post
    oh the lengths one will go to get a subie...
    Oh definitely. I drove 180 miles to chicago just for test driving a 2010 WRX 5-door.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats! You'll love it!!
    '11 Red WRX Premium
    '12 Black Camaro 2SS
    '05 Maxima
    '00 Acura TL

"A man's got to know his limitations"
    Harry Callahan, Magnum Force

Yea it should be an easy transition form the tC to the WRX. 2 more days left...