1st Time Subaru Owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 1st Time Subaru Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How's everyone, My name is Nor Cal and I'm new to the Subaru world. My other cars were Hondas, so ...

1st Time Subaru Owner

How's everyone, My name is Nor Cal and I'm new to the Subaru world. My other cars were Hondas, so I will probably ask a lot of questions some probably dumb, but please bear with me. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!! I am also a some-what new scoob owner and still a proud Honda owner lol. My scoob is now my daily and couldnt be happier. I will say, just like any other forum, utualize the search function.Most of your questions have probably already been answered. I have only posted one time(which was my intro), and found no need to ask questions because all of the answers were already here. Enjoy your new car!!

Thanks

Thank you for the inside info, so I don't ask redundent questions

Exactly.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome. i came from hondas also and let me tell you, the subaru is COMPLETELY different in ever aspect.. especially modifications.

if you have any questiosn- read through the stickies.. here are some threads to start with

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787
    ^pretty much will answer any question you have

First Modifications - what to do and not to do
    ^ first mods thread

Yes, you need an EM for engine mods
    ^ yes you need a tune- thread.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.