New Scooby Sti V-Ltd owner from chile!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Scooby Sti V-Ltd owner from chile!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everybody! =), I think its time to introduce my self, so here I go.. First of all my name ...

New Scooby Sti V-Ltd owner from chile!!

Hello everybody! =), I think its time to introduce my self, so here I go..
    First of all my name is Chris, Im 21 and currently I own a WRX STi 3 V Limited and its the 001/555 with 91.000 kms (at least it had 91.000 kms).
    ( since this is the 001/555 im gonna tell you the story of... how I found this car. I hope u guys wont get bored lol)
    Before I owned this car I had a jdm Honda civic Eg and I used to say that subarus werent cool... ( sorry guys xD! ) then I change my mind... when I took a test drive to a 1992 impreza wrx with 142 k. I found it nice and I drove it slowly to see how it is... to be honest I was shocked, the awd feels nice and makes you feel safe. and I was quite excited with the wrx but my friend said. thats just a wrx. lets go and see a type RA!.. and I was !!!
    then I took another test drive but this time it was the 1995 wrx type ra with 180 k.
    this one had water spray and diff control. ( I fell in love lol)
    the owner of the dealer said to me test it like if were your car lol
    so I said ok! i did a 0-100 launch and I almost cry of happines hahahah!.
    but the car had something that couldnt convince me...but I wanted to look somewhere else.. and I went to the last car dealer and while I was looking other imprezas v4 sti but they were more expensive.. and then my dad said: " chris! come take a look at this one.. so I ran and i saw it..!
    I sat in it and it captivated me ( dont know if its the right word to say it lol)
    its sparco steering wheel and everything.. then I remember when bobby bolivia in transformers said " The car picks the drive"
    so I bought straigh away! lol!

before I decided to buy this car I drove the Rx7 and the Supra single turbo but none of them convinced, this sti was meant to be mine LOL!

hopefully nobody will get tired of my story hahaha I tried to resume it as much as possible xD!

Well this car came from japan with a fujistubo exhaust cat-back, the sparco steering wheel, pivot boost gauge, sti pink springs and its boosting 1.3 bar
    However since here in my country I cant have RHD I had to convert it to LHD. <--- this is the worst part of everything u.u

Currently Im rebuilding the engine... !
    I had a rod knock... on April and since then Ive been saving the money to rebuild it.. now Ive got almost all the parts..
    and Hopefully this Wednesday I will give all the parts to my mechanic to finish it...
    (Will start a new thread with the rebuild )

enjoy =)

Before it had the rod knock... its gonna look a lot better when the rebuild is finished

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Chris, welcome awesome looking V-Limited

also another scooby from owner from chile joined the other day too
    Tips for a 1996 WRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.