New Scooby Sti V-Ltd owner from chile!!

This is a discussion on New Scooby Sti V-Ltd owner from chile!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everybody! =), I think its time to introduce my self, so here I go.. First of all my name ...

New Scooby Sti V-Ltd owner from chile!!

Hello everybody! =), I think its time to introduce my self, so here I go..
    First of all my name is Chris, Im 21 and currently I own a WRX STi 3 V Limited and its the 001/555 with 91.000 kms (at least it had 91.000 kms).
    ( since this is the 001/555 im gonna tell you the story of... how I found this car. I hope u guys wont get bored lol)
    Before I owned this car I had a jdm Honda civic Eg and I used to say that subarus werent cool... ( sorry guys xD! ) then I change my mind... when I took a test drive to a 1992 impreza wrx with 142 k. I found it nice and I drove it slowly to see how it is... to be honest I was shocked, the awd feels nice and makes you feel safe. and I was quite excited with the wrx but my friend said. thats just a wrx. lets go and see a type RA!.. and I was !!!
    then I took another test drive but this time it was the 1995 wrx type ra with 180 k.
    this one had water spray and diff control. ( I fell in love lol)
    the owner of the dealer said to me test it like if were your car lol
    so I said ok! i did a 0-100 launch and I almost cry of happines hahahah!.
    but the car had something that couldnt convince me...but I wanted to look somewhere else.. and I went to the last car dealer and while I was looking other imprezas v4 sti but they were more expensive.. and then my dad said: " chris! come take a look at this one.. so I ran and i saw it..!
    I sat in it and it captivated me ( dont know if its the right word to say it lol)
    its sparco steering wheel and everything.. then I remember when bobby bolivia in transformers said " The car picks the drive"
    so I bought straigh away! lol!

before I decided to buy this car I drove the Rx7 and the Supra single turbo but none of them convinced, this sti was meant to be mine LOL!

hopefully nobody will get tired of my story hahaha I tried to resume it as much as possible xD!

Well this car came from japan with a fujistubo exhaust cat-back, the sparco steering wheel, pivot boost gauge, sti pink springs and its boosting 1.3 bar
    However since here in my country I cant have RHD I had to convert it to LHD. <--- this is the worst part of everything u.u

Currently Im rebuilding the engine... !
    I had a rod knock... on April and since then Ive been saving the money to rebuild it.. now Ive got almost all the parts..
    and Hopefully this Wednesday I will give all the parts to my mechanic to finish it...
    (Will start a new thread with the rebuild )

enjoy =)

Before it had the rod knock... its gonna look a lot better when the rebuild is finished

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Chris, welcome awesome looking V-Limited

also another scooby from owner from chile joined the other day too
    Tips for a 1996 WRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition