Hi! Well, I have had my '11 WRX for a little over a week now and I'd like to post some early observations of the car.
1. Can't get enough of the exhaust sound! The rumble is nice but not annoying. I find myself rolling down the window to hear the sound echo through my company's parking garage whenever I arrive or leave work!
2. The short throw shifter works like a charm. Short and precise!
3. Bluetooth works great! Phone calls come in loud and clear.
4. The new body style really gets noticed! Compliments everywhere I go!
5. The car is quick! Although it has the exact same hp as my Maxima, there is no comparison!
6. Corners real well.
7. Hill start assist works as advertised! We have lots of hills around Kansas City and with my previous manual cars, I had to play the clutch, hand brake, and accelerator game to get going on a hill. Not with this car! No worrying about rolling back into the car behind me!
1. Stereo. Nothing to write home about!
2. No air vents for rear passengers.
I have been averaging about 24 mpg so far. Keeping the revs below 4K like the manual says (except for a one time )!
I have about another 500 miles until break in period is over, then, it's fun time!