Got my 2011 Wrx DGM 5dr Yesterday - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Got my 2011 Wrx DGM 5dr Yesterday within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, did you pre-order your car, and which dealer did you go through? I'm in Pittsburgh as well and I ...

7n7
    Hey, did you pre-order your car, and which dealer did you go through? I'm in Pittsburgh as well and I didn't pre-order mine but reserved a DGM premium from Baierl up on 19 in North Allegheny/North Hills area. They have it listed as getting here the 21st....I'm starting to go nuts waiting lol, even had a dream that I was driving it last night and was keeping it around 3k rpms haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I pre-ordered mine from #1 Cochran in Monroeville. They were pretty good about the order. They put in the order on the 4th of August and I picked it up Sep 4th so a month later. It's very exciting and nerve racking due to all the beaters surrounding you lurking to hit you or bump a door etc. hahaha keeping it under 3k is impossible. They say under 4k in the manual. Even that is tough but you get a little turbo between 3 and 4 so it's a tease but satisfying. I've gone up to 5.5 already a few times just cause I couldn't let go of the gas! lol Congrats..

Ordered mine from Heuberger in Colo Spgs, CO (Craig E**** was my salesman, and I'd refer my mom to this guy, he's very easy to work with).

Got my 5 door Limited for $500 under invoice vs. Edmunds invoice pricing. 1st time I've ever ORDERED a car w/ the exact specs I wanted. Couldn't be happier...well...I would be happier if the freaking thing would show up...

7n7
    Quote Originally Posted by cosh632 View Post
    I pre-ordered mine from #1 Cochran in Monroeville. They were pretty good about the order. They put in the order on the 4th of August and I picked it up Sep 4th so a month later. It's very exciting and nerve racking due to all the beaters surrounding you lurking to hit you or bump a door etc. hahaha keeping it under 3k is impossible. They say under 4k in the manual. Even that is tough but you get a little turbo between 3 and 4 so it's a tease but satisfying. I've gone up to 5.5 already a few times just cause I couldn't let go of the gas! lol Congrats..
    Good stuff, I had spoken to Harry G. down there when I was first looking (for a 2010) and he was a pretty nice guy, ended up test driving an Impreza just to see how the space felt inside and he was trying to play it up so hard it was comical. I ended up working with Baierl near where I grew up and will hopefully be getting the call soon. I'm currently living down in the Crafton area and I hope nobody messes with my new car. Will hopefully be moving back to the North Hills in Nov. and will most likely have a garage then. I'll honk if I see ya around!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123