Got my 2011 Wrx DGM 5dr Yesterday - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Got my 2011 Wrx DGM 5dr Yesterday within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, did you pre-order your car, and which dealer did you go through? I'm in Pittsburgh as well and I ...

7n7
    Hey, did you pre-order your car, and which dealer did you go through? I'm in Pittsburgh as well and I didn't pre-order mine but reserved a DGM premium from Baierl up on 19 in North Allegheny/North Hills area. They have it listed as getting here the 21st....I'm starting to go nuts waiting lol, even had a dream that I was driving it last night and was keeping it around 3k rpms haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I pre-ordered mine from #1 Cochran in Monroeville. They were pretty good about the order. They put in the order on the 4th of August and I picked it up Sep 4th so a month later. It's very exciting and nerve racking due to all the beaters surrounding you lurking to hit you or bump a door etc. hahaha keeping it under 3k is impossible. They say under 4k in the manual. Even that is tough but you get a little turbo between 3 and 4 so it's a tease but satisfying. I've gone up to 5.5 already a few times just cause I couldn't let go of the gas! lol Congrats..

Ordered mine from Heuberger in Colo Spgs, CO (Craig E**** was my salesman, and I'd refer my mom to this guy, he's very easy to work with).

Got my 5 door Limited for $500 under invoice vs. Edmunds invoice pricing. 1st time I've ever ORDERED a car w/ the exact specs I wanted. Couldn't be happier...well...I would be happier if the freaking thing would show up...

7n7
    Quote Originally Posted by cosh632 View Post
    I pre-ordered mine from #1 Cochran in Monroeville. They were pretty good about the order. They put in the order on the 4th of August and I picked it up Sep 4th so a month later. It's very exciting and nerve racking due to all the beaters surrounding you lurking to hit you or bump a door etc. hahaha keeping it under 3k is impossible. They say under 4k in the manual. Even that is tough but you get a little turbo between 3 and 4 so it's a tease but satisfying. I've gone up to 5.5 already a few times just cause I couldn't let go of the gas! lol Congrats..
    Good stuff, I had spoken to Harry G. down there when I was first looking (for a 2010) and he was a pretty nice guy, ended up test driving an Impreza just to see how the space felt inside and he was trying to play it up so hard it was comical. I ended up working with Baierl near where I grew up and will hopefully be getting the call soon. I'm currently living down in the Crafton area and I hope nobody messes with my new car. Will hopefully be moving back to the North Hills in Nov. and will most likely have a garage then. I'll honk if I see ya around!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.