Possible new owner :)

This is a discussion on Possible new owner :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well wen I say possible I mean definitely in the future. I'm Andy from jersey and I joined this forum ...

Possible new owner :)

Well wen I say possible I mean definitely in the future. I'm Andy from jersey and I joined this forum to do some research and to get to know the car a little better. Currently I drive a 91 MR2 NA auto. Fun little car to drive but in the process of trying to sell it to get a wrx as my all season car (would love to get the 02-03 bug eye )...and also cause the new job demands an awd car. Community on here is great! So I just wanted to say hi and maybe someone would like to buy my MR2 as a bonus lol. Thanks for reading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi Andy, welcome ..there is a car for sale section you can put your mr2 on. And some good reading are the 2 stickied threads at the top of the page
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Yea ive been reading tons on the wrx. Makes some good night time reading lol. I was hesitant to post the car up for sale here cause all I've been seeing were subaru's but I'm gonna guess it's for any car now. Thanks!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    yup u can post any car up , just browse thru see how peeps post up the info and pics , so u looking for a stock or lightly modded bugeye scooby ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Stock would be great. Even lightly moded is fine. As long as it runs fine and doesn't break down on me every 10 miles lol.