2011 WRX Limited Sedan Ordered, yay!

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Limited Sedan Ordered, yay! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I walked in to the Subaru Plano (TX) and asked about their internet special that stated "10% off MSRP for ...

Talking 2011 WRX Limited Sedan Ordered, yay!

I walked in to the Subaru Plano (TX) and asked about their internet special that stated "10% off MSRP for 2011 orders". I assumed there was a catch, but I was wrong. Next thing I know I'm ordering a Pearl White Limited Sedan with short throw shifter! The guy even told me to order any optional stuff so that I would not have to pay any installation charges. Cool. I was strongly considering a Genesis Coupe (which is still a cool car) but this pricing and my former interest in the car won. I think it will also be a better daily driver and travel car. I just wanted to say hello since I have lurked here so long and finally made my decision. Looking forward to learning more on here and upping some pics when I can.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the ride!!!!!! and congrats

Turbomack

Quote Originally Posted by Bwig View Post
    I walked in to the Subaru Plano (TX) and asked about their internet special that stated "10% off MSRP for 2011 orders". I assumed there was a catch, but I was wrong. Next thing I know I'm ordering a Pearl White Limited Sedan with short throw shifter! The guy even told me to order any optional stuff so that I would not have to pay any installation charges. Cool. I was strongly considering a Genesis Coupe (which is still a cool car) but this pricing and my former interest in the car won. I think it will also be a better daily driver and travel car. I just wanted to say hello since I have lurked here so long and finally made my decision. Looking forward to learning more on here and upping some pics when I can.
    Bwig, since you walked in to place your order, did you get any kind of contract with price specifics on it? Or just a copy of the Order Summary? Reason I ask is that I did mine over the net and via E-Mail, so all I have so far is the Order Summary with no specifics.

I think you made the right decision over the Genesis Coupe. You'll smile more on the way to work.

I remember signing something with the price and options on it and the charged my CC for $500.00. It seemed official enough for me although I wish they would use email to even give me little updates. Maybe I'm just impatient! I'll remember to post anything I hear so that people can compare it with what they are being told about their orders.

I was strongly considering a Genesis Coupe (which is still a cool car) but this pricing and my former interest in the car won. I think it will also be a better daily driver and travel car.
    I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe and a 1999 Outback Sport and love both cars but I'm going with the WRX instead of the Genesis because of the 5 doors and because you can't argue w/ the 170K miles on my '99 Subaru.
    1999 Impreza Outback Sport

I remember signing something with the price and options on it and the charged my CC for $500.00. It seemed official enough for me although I wish they would use email to even give me little updates. Maybe I'm just impatient! I'll remember to post anything I hear so that people can compare it with what they are being told about their orders.
    I'm not worried about it, I'm sure they're reputable, I'm just one of those anal types that needs to get everything confirmed and double checked.

They did tell me that it takes the order a couple of weeks to show up in the system and after that he would E-Mail weekly updates, whatever that means.

If you haven't given them an E-Mail, contact the dealership throught their website and ask if they can update you that way.