My New 2011 WRX - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on My New 2011 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just put a deposit on a white 2011 model too! Cheers...

I just put a deposit on a white 2011 model too! Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

KHP
    Is the silver accent around the exhaust ports a part of the SPT Catback Exhaust package? I just realized that my car maybe missing that part. Hopefully my dealer installs it when my exhaust package arrives.

My car's rear end look like this: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attach...2&d=1288411456
    Last edited by KHP; 10-29-2010 at 09:32 PM.

That trim is the "exhaust finisher" option. That's extra and not included with the SPT exhausts.

This was my first google result to get you info: https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/p...oducts_id=1443
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

KHP
    Excellent. Thanks for that info . I searched Google for that, but I guess I didn't know the technical lingo for it so nothing popped up. I just wanted to verify that my WRX didn't get an "abbynormal" rear bumper .

congrats on your ride mang. I picked up black hatch wrx 11 limited in early december and i love it very much. mods i added so far:

Accessport stage one.
    whiteline chassis brace
    rear diff bushings
    kartboy short shifter with bushings (amazing difference from stock!)
    put a clear bra on and yellow tints for the fogs i also added the red bluebatmobile overlays for the rear tail lights.
    rally armor mud flaps
    tints and spt exhaust finisher.

i will post up some pics later after work i just had the red overlays installed this morning and it looks amazing.

if you want me to review any of the products i installed let me know i can tell you how much of a difference it made from stock and if they are worth the money.

love the pearl white u got.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I think the kartboy is better & more affordable.Plus theres a video on youtube that tells you how to DIY,its not that difficult

YouTube - ‪How To Install a Short Shifter for 09 WRX‬‏
    the kartboy unit is cheaper b/c it only includes the shift lever, not the linkage, which is included in the subaru short shift unit.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234