Floor mats, anyone?

This is a discussion on Floor mats, anyone? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm just curious...I did not order the floor mats for my WRX. I guess I was kinda thinking they were ...

Floor mats, anyone?

I'm just curious...I did not order the floor mats for my WRX. I guess I was kinda thinking they were an "option" that was going to come w/ the car anyway, and would be "thrown in"

I didn't negotiate them into my deal, and have begun to wonder if I should have....

Has anyone who has purchased an '11 WRX tell me: Did you get floor mats and NOT select that option?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

u get the regular mats with the car stock. nothing fancy at all. u have to opt in for the all weather mats

Quote Originally Posted by kd5gwf View Post
    u get the regular mats with the car stock. nothing fancy at all. u have to opt in for the all weather mats
    Correct.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

Roger that...thanks...I was hoping dealerships hadn't gotten that cheap. So these are simply the cloth w/ rubber backing jobbies that you usually get...

I feel better now

Gotta keep myself entertained somehow...coming up w/ things to drive me crazy is one good way. Bugging you guys is another

Quote Originally Posted by cutter311 View Post
    Roger that...thanks...I was hoping dealerships hadn't gotten that cheap. So these are simply the cloth w/ rubber backing jobbies that you usually get...

I feel better now

Gotta keep myself entertained somehow...coming up w/ things to drive me crazy is one good way. Bugging you guys is another
    Yeah as the dealer described it to me they're just carpet with the rubber backing, nothing too special.

And you're telling me. I'm cruisng this forum about 23 hours a day just waiting for new pictures of 2011's to surface. IT'S KILLING ME. 5 weeks to go.
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist