New Member, New 2011 WRX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Member, New 2011 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Edit: New pictures on page 2 Hey everyone, I'm a new Subaru owner here. I just picked up my 2011 ...

New Member, New 2011 WRX

Edit: New pictures on page 2

Hey everyone, I'm a new Subaru owner here. I just picked up my 2011 WRX on friday and though I would say whats up. Here are a few pictures of the new car. I'll take better ones in the next couple days.

Last edited by ColoWRX; 09-01-2010 at 06:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the Club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Registered User SixDaysToSunday's Avatar
    GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO ORDER MINE

Welcome to the club!
    2010 WRX: "Archer"
    #2127 of the Stinkeye Mob
    Honorary Member of the Hawkeye Alliance
    Give it up for the boys in Blue, USAF; 3H071
    Jack T, also known as BOOSTPUNK on Buffaloscooby

Very nice! I hope it takes you on many carefree and smile-filled rides. Are you going to follow the break-in procedure in the manual?

Quote Originally Posted by hunter20ga View Post
    Very nice! I hope it takes you on many carefree and smile-filled rides. Are you going to follow the break-in procedure in the manual?
    Thanks everyone, its an awesome car so far. And I'm following break in procedure as best as I can haha. I've taken it to 5000, maybe a little more rpm a couple times because I couldn't wait 1000 miles, but I haven't gotten near red line or anything. For the most part though, I'm trying to break it in right. I would rather have a better running car in a month or two over a little more fun now.

Mmmm limited model with leather. I wish they offered blue as an exterior color in that trim. I've definitely changed my mind about the new body style...I love it. I was pretty much set on a 2010 but these just scream sexy, especially the wheels. I LOVE THEM. Enjoy your new ride!

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad they brought the fender flares back.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome

is that the new dark blue color or DGM? my eyes are playing tricks on me and i cant tell

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by djclue8713 View Post
    Mmmm limited model with leather. I wish they offered blue as an exterior color in that trim. I've definitely changed my mind about the new body style...I love it. I was pretty much set on a 2010 but these just scream sexy, especially the wheels. I LOVE THEM. Enjoy your new ride!
    They actually offer the new limited model in the blue, I just preferred the gray.

And wrxtreme06, this is the DGM (Dark Gray Metallic)

I got too good a deal on my 2010, so just couldn't pass it up for a 2011. I, too, am struggling to stay under 4000 rpm during break-in. I've had the car a little over 2 weeks, and still have only 380+ miles on it. I need a road trip!

Nice! I ordered my WRX from Groove as well (white WRX base). I saw they had your car listed on cars.com for a day or two. Did you buy it when it came in or did you order it?

Quote Originally Posted by jskrap View Post
    Nice! I ordered my WRX from Groove as well (white WRX base). I saw they had your car listed on cars.com for a day or two. Did you buy it when it came in or did you order it?
    I ordered it near the end of July. My cousin works for corporate subaru so I got a solid deal on the car too. That's why its nice and loaded . Who helped you with everything at Groove? Craig Parsons was my guy. Very nice and helpful.

And hunter, wow that is nothing for two weeks. I live where I have to do highway driving to get anywhere so I'm at 220 after three days. I did put most of that on driving day 1 though haha.

I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome! Love my '11 red REX. You are so right, the exhaust sounds awesome! I can actually hear my wife coming down the street yesterday, while I was out on the deck!
    '11 Red WRX Premium
    '12 Black Camaro 2SS
    '05 Maxima
    '00 Acura TL

"A man's got to know his limitations"
    Harry Callahan, Magnum Force

Quote Originally Posted by ColoWRX View Post
    I ordered it near the end of July. My cousin works for corporate subaru so I got a solid deal on the car too. That's why its nice and loaded . Who helped you with everything at Groove? Craig Parsons was my guy. Very nice and helpful.

And hunter, wow that is nothing for two weeks. I live where I have to do highway driving to get anywhere so I'm at 220 after three days. I did put most of that on driving day 1 though haha.
    Lol I actually got to see your WRX down at Groove before you did. They had just taken it off the truck and I got to peek in. Fantastic! I can't wait for mine and /jealous. Enjoy it.

Ooh, these are the first good pics of the leather I've seen. It looks nice! ...so glad that's what I ordered.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast