New Member, New 2011 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Member, New 2011 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Man, that looks good w/ the leather. I couldn't decide between the DGM and Spark Silver. I thought the DGM ...

Man, that looks good w/ the leather. I couldn't decide between the DGM and Spark Silver. I thought the DGM was a little too dark (coming from a black A4, I wasn't ready for the same(ish) sort of color). I went SS, but now am digging the DGM again...

No way I change my 12 week order...even tho I'm only 1 week in.

Congrats! Car looks great.

Can someone answer a question RE: the rear cup holders? Per the spec sheet it mentions rear cup holders, but they are also an option. Is the spec list referring to the bottle holders in the door? Without buying the option for RCH, what's back there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ColoWRX View Post
    I ordered it near the end of July. My cousin works for corporate subaru so I got a solid deal on the car too. That's why its nice and loaded . Who helped you with everything at Groove? Craig Parsons was my guy. Very nice and helpful.

And hunter, wow that is nothing for two weeks. I live where I have to do highway driving to get anywhere so I'm at 220 after three days. I did put most of that on driving day 1 though haha.
    I am jealous that you have the hookup. Do you know what day you ordered? I may have barely missed the september allocation. I went in on july 26th but my order date showed as over a week later. I'm kind of mad about it because I haven't gotten a clear answer as to why this happened. They said it was because subaru was having problems but I haven't heard of anybody else having this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MizzouDevil View Post
    Awesome! Love my '11 red REX. You are so right, the exhaust sounds awesome! I can actually hear my wife coming down the street yesterday, while I was out on the deck!
    You might just be the first 2011 wrx owner in Missouri! I'm from St. Charles, MO. I don't know how far away that is from you, but there is no 2011 WRX or STIs out by me. I am trying to locate a 2011 STI.

Welcome! What a beautiful WRX!!
    - 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

" You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by DenverDrew View Post
    Lol I actually got to see your WRX down at Groove before you did. They had just taken it off the truck and I got to peek in. Fantastic! I can't wait for mine and /jealous. Enjoy it.
    Haha nice, it is a beautiful car and I couldn't be happier.

The leather is a great option too. It looks nice and is very comfortable.

Cutter, for the rear cupholders, I ordered the option and got the two put in the middle and other than those, the only cupholders I see are the ones in the doors.

JSKRap, I ordered mine on the 29th of July and originally mine wasn't supposed to get here until the end of September, but I'm pretty sure what happened is I changed my order the same day to include the navigation which probably sped things up because the already had a navi model in the states of the car I wanted, but not one without navigation.

And thanks everyone for the compliments!

Cutter, for the rear cupholders, I ordered the option and got the two put in the middle and other than those, the only cupholders I see are the ones in the doors.
    Gotcha...thanks for the info.

Have fun in yer new ride.

...(not so) patiently waiting for mine...

Haha nice, it is a beautiful car and I couldn't be happier.

The leather is a great option too. It looks nice and is very comfortable.

JSKRap, I ordered mine on the 29th of July and originally mine wasn't supposed to get here until the end of September, but I'm pretty sure what happened is I changed my order the same day to include the navigation which probably sped things up because the already had a navi model in the states of the car I wanted, but not one without navigation.

And thanks everyone for the compliments!
    Lucky! I ordered mine on July 26th and it's not expected until Oct. Not stoked.

They actually offer the new limited model in the blue, I just preferred the gray.
    Oh REALLY?? Thank you sir, you just made me want to save a few more pennies. Don't really care for the satellite radio (or the HIDs really), but that leather is looking fresh. Always wondered why they weren't offering the blue in limited trim- until now! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by djclue8713 View Post
    Oh REALLY?? Thank you sir, you just made me want to save a few more pennies. Don't really care for the satellite radio (or the HIDs really), but that leather is looking fresh. Always wondered why they weren't offering the blue in limited trim- until now! Thanks for the info.
    Yeah, gotta love the leather and as far as the color choices went when I was ordering, I'm pretty sure blue was one of them.

jskrap the wait will be worth it, trust me haha.

Here are a few more pictures. I also washed the car tonight so I'll take some more tomorrow when its all shiny.

Nice!

Great color, love the pics. I just ordered my 2011 today, can't wait! For now I just have to drool over everyone elses pics. Congrats on the new ride!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12