hello all - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on hello all within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Its hard to put us together cause we are both airwing and have limited places to go. I work on ...

Its hard to put us together cause we are both airwing and have limited places to go.

I work on ch-53 and we can get mcas new river(nc) mcas miramar(ca) or some base in hawaii

She works on f/a-18s and there only at nas oceana and nas lamoore if I am correct on that. Both of those places we are still apart.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User SixDaysToSunday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerwine View Post
    Its hard to put us together cause we are both airwing and have limited places to go.

I work on ch-53 and we can get mcas new river(nc) mcas miramar(ca) or some base in hawaii

She works on f/a-18s and there only at nas oceana and nas lamoore if I am correct on that. Both of those places we are still apart.
    Danggg I'm sorry! That's got to be rough.
    2010 WRX: "Archer"
    #2127 of the Stinkeye Mob
    Honorary Member of the Hawkeye Alliance
    Give it up for the boys in Blue, USAF; 3H071
    Jack T, also known as BOOSTPUNK on Buffaloscooby

It has its up's and its downs, but cars keep me sane most days and now I'm starting with a whole new animal

so i finally got my 07 wrx today, after dealing with they bank for the past week and jopeing through hoops i didnt know possibly exsitied i got and she is sitting in my drive way now.

i will say after driveing her i am now in love with it and dont think i will ever go away from a subaru

will post pictures tommorow afternoon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12