2011 wrx will be in new england soon!

This is a discussion on 2011 wrx will be in new england soon! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just a update for anyone waiting on their new baby in the new england area. Small boat will off load ...

2011 wrx will be in new england soon!

Just a update for anyone waiting on their new baby in the new england area. Small boat will off load on Thursday. Hope every ones car is on that. If not sept 21 is a massive ship coming in. I know I can't wait any longer!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in upstate NY and mine is supposed to be enroute. Where did you find that out? My dealer must be holding out on me.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidoxygen22 View Post
    Just a update for anyone waiting on their new baby in the new england area. Small boat will off load on Thursday. Hope every ones car is on that. If not sept 21 is a massive ship coming in. I know I can't wait any longer!
    I ordered on 8/13. No additional info other than that the order has been placed. It is definitely not coming on the 9/2 boat. I'm really hoping it will be on the 9/21.

Where did you get your info?

hey guys. I got my info from BPS (boston Port Services). My dad work for them. they are the car hauler company who delivers to all the subaru dealership in New England. So they told me about the shipment, so im guessing they are a good source....lol. Ill keep you guys posted. I should be getting a phone call when they get off the boat.

hey guys. I got my info from BPS (boston Port Services). My dad work for them. they are the car hauler company who delivers to all the subaru dealership in New England. So they told me about the shipment, so im guessing they are a good source....lol. Ill keep you guys posted. I should be getting a phone call when they get off the boat.
    Hah, sounds pretty solid. The dates match up with what I heard second-hand from SNE.

7n7
    N!Nj4

Registered User AllShallPerishJ's Avatar
    Now what if a *insert country here* torpedo took out said ship containing said 2011 models. How would that make you feel?

Now let's be a little more realistic. A few tropical storms/hurricanes are moving through the area of the W-NW area of the Atlantic, projected in the next week....bummer for you guys.
    Live.Free.Or.Die
    Blobeye Syndicate #55

[QUOTE=AllShallPerishJ;2661746]Now what if a *insert country here* torpedo took out said ship containing said 2011 models. How would that make you feel?QUOTE]

i almost started crying just thinking about it

[QUOTE=liquidoxygen22;2661879]
    Quote Originally Posted by AllShallPerishJ View Post
    Now what if a *insert country here* torpedo took out said ship containing said 2011 models. How would that make you feel?QUOTE]

i almost started crying just thinking about it
    What dealership did you go through? I live in NY but bought through a MA dealer.

I went thru Premier Subaru in Branford Conn. Its a little out of the way, but i got a hell of a deal on my baby

I went thru Premier Subaru in Branford Conn. Its a little out of the way, but i got a hell of a deal on my baby
    Yeah, they are good, they offered me quite a deal on mine but due to the closer proximity of Mitchell Subaru, I went with them. Did you work with Jennifer?
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

I went thru Jeff. Real good guy. I recommend him if anyone wants to go to Premier.

Any new info RE: this boat making port on time?

Quote Originally Posted by mark0429 View Post
    Any new info RE: this boat making port on time?
    The BIG STORM....or whats left of it, delayed it a few days i guess its not a bad thing. I was told there were only 60ish WRX's on it, so its a real small load. Ill give them a call on Tuesday and keep you guys posted